What's Happening with me?

Dri: Thankyou!! sir if you don't mind can i stay here actually i just want to know about the work i can do anything but i didnt know about sorting so it would help me if you arrange someone.
Rak: sure!! but ms.sharma actually there is meeting going so no one is free but i can teach you...come we will sit on couch and they both sit on couch....and rakshit started to explain her things and drishti is also listening him and they both were involved in their workaholic talks that they didn't saw time and rakshit is impressed to saw her dedication toward her work he also answering her all questions and clearing her all doubts.....now its been almost 2 hours...but they are so much into their talks they didn't even care and in a meantime....Sunny enters in his office and he become shocked but he choose to capture that moment he make a video of rakshit and drikshit talking.....and he decide to tell them..
Sunny: bhai...
Rakshit saw him: sunny tum yahaan meeting mein kyun nhi ho?
Sunny: bhai meeting toh hogayi we got the deal lekin aap itne busy the ki apko pata hi nhi chala ki lunch time hogaya..
Rak: what? and he saw the time nd then drishti...drishti smiles....rakshit also gave her smile...sunny is shocked to saw his ever angry borther who didnt gave smile to anyone expect his family that too if he is in good mood like rakshit shergill ki smile is like a something impossible thing which came possible after so many days or months....
Sunny: waise yeh kaun hai?
Drishti stands and she came to him: hello, sir i  am new PA of Rakshit Sir.
Sunny: ohh...miss be ready kyunki aap bohat kuch handle krne wali and most important inka gussa...
Rak: sunny...miss.sharma i hope apke doubt's clear hogaye ho?
Dri: yess, sir and thank you for helping me and apne itne ache se samjhaya  ki mujhe abh koi doubt nhi hai...
Rak: okay! so aap lunch krsakti hai canteen yahaan se left side hai.
Dri: thank you sir and she leaves.
Sunny: kya baat hai bhai? apne unhe samjhaya doubts clear kiye  hey maa mata ji yeh chamatkar kaisa?
Rak: stop!! chal lunch krte hai mom ne khana canteen mein hi bhijwaya hai ajaa....and he thinks what happens with me? why i felt so nice when she said he is single? why i was so determined to teach her? why? and he goes to canteen
Sunny: bhai aap jayo main ayya...
Rak saw drishti is sitting near window and she just drinking a juice...yeh juice kyun peerahi hai kha kyun nhi rahi hai? mujhe kya? but he can't control and goes toward her...and sitt infront of her..
Rak: miss.sharma..
Dri: yess. sir..
Rak: may i know tum yeh juice kyun peerahi ho? i mean why r you not having something with juice?
Dri: actually sir, yahaan pein jitni bhi items hai khane ki unmein garlic hai and mujhe usse allergy hai so..
Rak: ohh so there is nothing which you cant eat?
Dri: yess there is sandwich and i don't want to eat them.
Rak: ohh....
Sunny: bhai ajayo..
Rak: sunny yahaan ajayo...and sunny was going sit beside drishti but rakshit drag him to sit beside him.....excuse me!! three plates leayyein.
Sunny: bhai....3 kyun?
Rak: miss.sharma you will eat with me i mean with us.
Dri: sir, its okay!! main ghar jaake khalungi.
Rak: no! i am saying na miss.sharma and he held her hand you can...and don't worry hamare khane mein garlic nhi hai....
Dri: ok! sir.
Sunny murmured: bhai ko ho kya gaya hai mujhe sab batana hoga...and they trio start eating...
Dri: this is delicious.
Rak: thankyou!!
Sunny is seeing him
Dri: thankyou for lunch sir!! and i am leaving now as i have some works from tomorrow i will be full time.
Rak: yess! bye!! and drishti leaves..
Sunny: toh arj kiya hai ke pehla pehla pyaar hai pehli pehli baar hai...
Rak: shetup!!
Sunny: bhai apne THE THE GREAT RAKSHIT SHERGILL ne kisi ladki ke doubt's clear kiye, khana khilaya, ohhh God!!
Rak: shetup!! and don't tell anyone and he leaves....but he doesnt know that sunny was on video call with mahima when he came with lunch so she saw all the things and conversation of rakshit & drishti....there is list of questions which is waiting for him!!

Hii!! Hope you like it!!
Guys please gave me your feedback please share this story to you friends or readers and tell them to Vote because Votes will motivate me to write its takes alot of time to think and write so please gave me your precious feedback!!

lots of love!!