Chapter 3: War makes me happy!

Sup everyone! Before i start this chapter, i want to say, TYSM FOR 45+ READS! IM IN THE 2ND PLACE OF THE MONSTERSOFETHERIA TAG AND IM REALLY HAPPY!! YALL ARE AWESOME!! :D with that out of the way, LETS START THE 3RD CHAPTER!! >:D

While Yoylecake, Soda and Onyx ( the Hawctus from the 2nd chapter ) were just at the orb, more and more people started to come. A Florafluff, Lucifyce, Pixbee, Stingferno and MANY more. They had exactly the same problem Yoylecake and the others had. They all lost their friends, and they told that RP servers no longer exist, only PVP servers. This led to TONS of people coming to the orb, cause its a safe place.

...

But is it a safe place...?

...

No. Its not.

Onyx went up above the pillars using the move fly.

Patience... Patience... Get a good aim...

Now.

Onyx suddenly fired the move Air Slash to the big crowd of people and it managed to kill a little Munstorm. Everyone started freaking out like crazy when they saw the Munstorm die.

But, Soda is a very clever person with good eyesight and saw Onyx do it.

Soda immediately went to Onyx and fired a Gust. Onyx dodged it with ease.

"Too slow, Doodle.

...

This made Soda ran to Onyx and tried to hit them with Peck + Wing Attack + Zen Headbutt. Yoylecake decided to join the.. party i guess..?? And she fired a Gust and Hidden Power. Onyx evaded it by dashing off. They fired anoher Air Slash to the crowd. This made everyone fight.

This caused a war.

Onyx POV: Gosh, people can be so stupid.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DID IT!! this took me alotta time and it was kinda hard to think of what should happen and what shouldnt. once again, TY FOR 45+ READS!! AND HUIITAEHIUNK TJU09G8HENNB IM STILL SUPER HAPPY THIS STORY IS IN THE 2ND PLACE IN THE MONSTERSOFETHERIA TAG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUT ANYWAYS, CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !!
edit 10/13/2024: TYSM FOR 60+ IM ACTUALLY SURPRISED THIS STORY IS KINDA BLOWING UP

- Yoylecake