Chapter 2: Trap

"SODA!!!"

Soda POV: Of course Non is screaming it out like an eagle, what does she want now?

Yoylecake: "SODA! I cant leave the game! I-i dont know why!"

Soda: ". . . Not funny."

Yoylecake: "IM SERIOUS OKAY?!"

Soda: "Alright, alright. Let me try to leave."                                                                            ...

"...Whats wrong?", Yoylecake asked. Soda responded with: "I dont see the roblox icon..." Yoylecake started to breathe faster. "Soooo.... What does that.... mean...?" Sodas Phesquerade gave Yoylecake a pretty serious look. "Were trapped.", Soda responded calmly. Before Yoylecake could say anything, a Hawctus came up to them, with a terrified look. "G-guys... I NEED HELP!!"

The Hawctus explained that they couldnt leave the game either. The chat is broken, but voice chat still works. "Really? We cant leave either, and we saw a Maguca die, permanently according to my friend Yoylecake here.", Soda told the Hawctus. "P...PERMANANTLY?! I SAW ON THE WAY HERE AN OUTLANNON AND A HARFIN DIE TOO!! I-IM JUST SO SCARED!" Somehow, tears started to leak out of the Hawctus' eyes, obviously being sad and probably lost someone they cared about. Yoylecake tried to calm the Hawctus down by saying: "Hey, someone will eventually fix this and this will all be over! We just gotta be a little patient, alrighty?" The Hawctus looked up to the blue-coloured sunshine Mariposun of Yoylecake and whispered: "Okay..."

AAAAAAAA ITS HERE!!! im so happy i had enough motivation to do this- sad that the chapters are rn pretty short D: but ty all for 20+ reads!! im really happy with this and idk what to say anymore, soooo see ya in the next chapter ! 

- Yoylecake