On Command

Y/n woke up for a start at a new day, he got ready and went straight to school, he walked into the cafeteria and saw Adam, Bree, Chase in Leo in front, he then saw Bree purposely drop her books and a teacher went right into it almost till Y/n stopped them.

Y/n: You alright there, Mr.Musk

He nodded and walked off and Y/n bend down to pick up Bree's book and could even hear her whisper.

Bree(whispering): cute guy with soulful eyes, it's coming true.

Y/n got her all of her books and gave them to her.

Y/n: Here you go, Bree.

Bree: Thanks Y/n.

Y/n: Hey Guys

Chase and Adam: Wassup Jones

Leo: Hey Y/n, I just telling them that your social life is determined by where you sit. We can't sit at the cool table. But we can be cool table adjacent.

Bree: FYI, Adam just sat down at the cool table.

They all looked over to see Adam sitting with the cheerleaders

Leo: What?! He can't sit there! That's where the football players sit with the cheerleaders. And they pride themselves on finding very clever places to stuff your pudding cup.

Chase: Those girls are actually talking to him. And they can't talk about shapes and colors forever. See ya. (walks over to the table)

Leo: No! The football players are gonna turn them into the 5th food group.

Y/n: Sounds like a waste of good pudding to me, besides Adam and us should sit wherever we want.

Leo: You only say that cause you never crossed passed with them since you been here.

Y/n: That's true, but still, i would rather get the pudding and be able to sit anywhere than sit like a nerd who can't make friends, I done the latter and it wasn't fun.

Y/n walked over to them with Bree right behind him and Leo looked shocked before deciding to follow as well.

Adam: Oh, hey, guys. Look, these girls just told me when the football players get here, I'm getting a free pudding cup.

Leo: Hi! (mumbles to Chase) Walk away. (to cheerleaders) How's it going? (mumbles to Chase) You're in great danger.

The football players walk in, chanting. Trent walks up to Leo and sniffs him threateningly, While Y/n looks at them unimpressed.

Y/n(thinking): It feels like I'm watching an 80s movie

Leo: Sorry. (moves away from him)

Trent: (to Chase) Hey. That's my seat. Get lost before I use you like a napkin.

Bree: Chase, we should probably go. He's not very absorbent.

(Trent pours a drink on the table)

Trent: Oh, look, a spill! (grabs Chase's shirt) I think I'm gonna wipe it up with your face.

Y/n saw Chase's face seizes up like he was pissed off and he then saw him pin Trent to the table

Chase: Think again, Bubbleneck. I'm gonna rip out your kneecaps and use them as hockey pucks.

Adam gets up dramatically from his seat, and clamors over to Bree and Leo, while Y/n was in back shocked, confused and slightly intrigued.

Adam: Okay, I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I think Spike's back.

Trent: You have no idea who you're messing with. Okay? Pudding cups!

the football players hand Trent pudding cups, but Chase grabs them out of his hands