Chapter 3- Niall still has feelings?

Jake gets home moments after I tell everyone their rooms. He comes downstairs with Elsa bounding behind him. Elsa then begins to run from room to room saying her "hellos" and letting everyone pet her. Jake walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He's a good 6 inches taller than me, and I'm 5'7, so he's very tall.
"Hey, Tara." He says into my hair.
"Hey, babe. How was the park?" I responded turning around.
"Pretty good, I'm tired, Elsa isn't." I laughed.
We turned to go sit on the couch to wait for everyone. I give him a quick peck on the lips, and coincidentally, that was right when Niall and Harry walked out of their room. Niall went into the other rooms to get everyone as Harry came and sat down. Once everyone else was in the basement living room, we started to talk about what happened while we hadn't seen each other, what happened in America, and so forth. This happened for another hour until we were all basically sent off on our own to have dinner. Everyone wasn't really hungry, except for Jake and of course Elsa. Jake fed Elsa then went to go get Wendy's for himself. I went upstairs onto the upper floor of the house to get something from my room, and Niall followed. I had no idea he was there until as soon as I turned around with my phone in my hand, and I was slammed against the wall by Niall. His eyes were staring straight into mine, and I tried to speak, but I was cut off by Niall slamming his mouth onto mine.