Chapter 4- "I'm fine."

I was shocked. Niall and I had been broken up for so long, and I was married for Gods sake. Now all of a sudden he was making out with me? I pushed him off me and he tried to kiss me again, but I ran downstairs through the middle floor, and into the basement where everyone else was. I was still shell shocked, and I silently vowed to myself to never tell anyone what had happened. Niall came back downstairs moments after I did, and needless to say, it was very awkward. Jake came back home, and he ate in the kitchen, then met us back downstairs. It was around 8:00 now, and everyone was jet-lagged, so they went to their rooms, while Jake and I just hung out in the kitchen. I made myself some green tea with honey, and I sat at the counter and sipped, staring out the window to the beautiful land that is our backyard. "Tara, you okay?" Jake asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Huh? What? Yeah. I'm fine." I responded, quickly jumping out of my trance.
"Okay, you just seemed kind of... Off?" Jake questioned me with one eyebrow raised.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just an upset stomach, the sugar in the honey probably was at the bottom of the container, so I just got well, honey. No sugar. I'm fine. Seriously!" I said. But in reality, I wasn't fine.