Chapter 6- uh oh

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and looked around the room. The door leading out to the hallway was slightly ajar, so I walked outside and heard Jake's favorite song playing in the kitchen. I slowly walked down the stairs and peeked in the kitchen to see Jake swaying side to side, singing, while making pancakes in his boxers and a baggy sweatshirt. That's my favorite sweatshirt, I have to remember to steal it back from him.
"Hey honey." I said, making him jump.
"Babe! Hey! How'd you sleep? I'm making a ton of pancakes for everyone for breakfast!" He replied, kissing my cheek.
"Well they won't be awake for a long time, so you might want to slip some tin foil on them." I said, as an idea popped into my head.
"Yeah, good idea!" Jake replied. After he covered the pancakes, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to our bedroom where his computer was.
"Remember how we installed cameras all over the house to watch Elsa?" I asked
"Yeah..." He replied, looking very confused.
"Get the chip from the one in here." I said urgently.
"Um okay." He said, reaching up to grab the camera off the wall. He took the chip out and handed it to me. I put the chip in the computer and reminded it to when Niall kissed me. I played the clip and it showed everything, from when he kissed me to when I pulled away and got angry. I glanced over at Jake and I saw his eyes filled with fury.
"It wasn't your fault, was it?" He asked, his jaw locked.
"No, I came up to get my phone. As you saw in the video." I said, touching his arm.
"I believe you, don't worry." He replied, kissing my forehead. But then he stormed out of the room as soon as he heard that one voice in the kitchen. Nialls. He stormed out of the room and I hurriedly followed. He slammed Niall against the wall angrily. Everyone gasped as Jake yelled profanities at Niall. Jake let go of Niall and walked away. I followed him, trying desperately to catch up with him.