Chapter Seventeen: Bond

Note:  This chapter contains sexual content (starting from the beginning).

Alana stirred quietly in the bed.

“Mmm…” she rubbed her cheek against the squishy pillow as she brought the thick, smooth sheets closer against her body, savoring how warm and comfortable she was.

She sighed softly, and blinked a few times.  A smile spread across her face as she woke up to see the face of Gino Fournier, her boyfriend.  He looked so peaceful as he slept beside her, occasionally snoring softly.  His smooth, lightly tanned face was smattered with some stubble, and his thick, deliciously disheveled golden hair looked so soft that she wanted to run her hands through it. 

Alana got up and looked at the beige curtains: silvery light seeped through the gaps.

When she glanced at the clock on the bedside table, she was surprised to see that it merely read 5:25 AM.  She had thought that she might have slept a little longer considering her love for sleep.  To be fair, she remembered Gino once telling her that sex made people sleep better.  So maybe she slept so deeply she woke up early.

“You’re awake already, babe?” Alana heard a deep voice say huskily.

She turned back to face her boyfriend and smiled.  “Yup,” she chirped, leaning forward and kissing him lightly on the nose.  “I thought that I would wake up later.”  Alana slipped back under the covers and cuddled against his chest. 

Gino smirked.  “I know something we can do to kill the time,” he murmured suggestively.

Alana giggled. 

“That’s all you think about, Gino,” she said as she nuzzled his warm, expansive chest.

“No it isn’t,” he protested with a grin as he took up her wrists in his large hands and rolled on top of her.  He ground his hips against hers as he greedily claimed her mouth.

Alana moaned softly into his mouth as his slightly rough hands traveled down the length of her body and cupped her backside, thrusting it up to meet his desire.  She could feel herself becoming aroused as she felt Gino gently knead her soft flesh and grind against her hips; his lips traveled to her jawline and down to her neck, sucking and licking her skin.

After a couple minutes of caressing and stripping, she felt him position himself at her slick entrance.  His deep blue eyes stared into her own as he kissed her again, and he slowly thrust inside of her.

She gasped softly as she felt his length part her folds and penetrate her.  After a moment, Gino rolled his hips against hers, pressing deeper still.  Alana let out a soft cry at the feel of his powerful shaft move slowly, gently inside of her; her hands slid up and gripped his broad shoulders. 

Their breaths mingled together and their lips and tongues sucked on one another. 

“Oh, Gino…” she mewled as he groaned, burying his face against the crook of her neck.  “You’re so beautiful,” he growled softly.

His ragged breathing echoed in her ear as he gradually increased the power and speed of his thrusts.  “God, Alana…” he groaned as she squeezed him every now and then.  He reached down between them and lightly pressed his finger against her engorged nub, allowing the movements of his body to provide the friction necessary for pleasure.

Even with the indescribable waves of pleasure engulfing her body, over the past three years, Alana had accumulated enough experience and yoga practice to know when to time her muscle contractions.  Gino wrapped his hands around her back and pushed her chest up to meet his mouth.  She trembled as his lips took up a pink budded nipple and suckled lightly.