So the old man decided on Guy to over see my taijutsu. Luckily I took karate, krav maga and some boxing lessons in my previous life and my stamina seems to have tripled.

Hirozen had given me an apartment and some money to settle in. It's a one bedroom apartment with a conjoined kitchen and livingroom. As for my clothes I bought a few pairs of leggings, 3 cargo pants, a whole bunch of tank tops, a few long sleeves and crop tops along with a few jackets. I got 2 pairs of the standard shinobi sandals and 3 pairs of boots.

For today I went with a black tank top that's tucked  into my black cargo pants paired with black combat boots. My hair wrapped in a bun.

At the moment Iruka sensei is telling the class that I'll be joining there class, regardless of how little time is left.

"Okay Nicky, come on in." Iruka called out as he opened the door for me.

Walking to the front of the class I glanced over everyone here. "Hello my name is Nicky Satori." I give a lazy bow as I introduce myself.

"Does anyone have questions for Nicky?" Iruka asked the class and various hands shot up.

"Choji, go ahead."

"Why are you joining the class so late? Are you new to town?" Choji asked.

"Yes, I arrived a few days ago." I answer as Iruka called out Sakura's name.

"Do you know anyone from class?"

"Um, no."

"Hey! I know you! You're that girl that payed for my ramen." Naruto yelled pointing at me.

Of course I had to try the famous Ichiraku ramen. I happen to see Naruto there and told Teuchi that I'll pay for him.

"Oh yeah that was me." I say, shooting him a smile.

"okay that' enough for now. Nicky take a seat." Iruka said as patted me on the shoulder.

Looking over the class, I spotted two empty seats. One next to Sasuke and the other next to Kiba. No way am i passing up this opportunity. I walk over to the empty spot next to Kiba, "Can I?" I ask motioning to the chair.

"Uh, yeah go for it." He says with wide eyes.

I wonder what's up with him. I sit down before i grab Akamaru and place him on my lap, petting him.

Kiba stared at me before shaking his head and turning to the front of the class.

"Okay class, we'll call you one by one for the exam. Shikamaru, you're first." Iruka announced.