Meeting you

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

 I hear the alarm clock go off. I smack the damn thing as hard as I can and stuff my face under the pillow. I start to think about my day and realize that I get to see my cousin again. I slowly get up and groan. My cousin better appreciate me getting up for him cause I hate the mornings with a passion. I get up, take a shower, and do the usual morning routine. I looked at my phone and Mr.Muscles aka Rudy sent me the address to his work. He wants me to pick him up from work because he's the kind of person where if you don't pull him away from his work he will never stop. I can't blame him, his job is pretty fun.

After about 15 minutes of driving, I arrive at his workplace (soon to be my workplace starting tomorrow) and text him.

"Hey, I'm here!" I text him. After waiting for 5 minutes outside like a fool I enter the building and am met with my cousin fighting what looked like Captain America or Chris Evans and I notice who I believe is Sebastian Stan sitting on a mat twirling what looked like a knife in his hand. He was quite good at it.

I got closer to the action but made sure to stay somewhat in the shadows. They finally stop fighting and my cousin gives Chris a pat on the back and compliments him by saying what a good job he did.

"You're up next Sebastian. Get ready." Rudy said while walking to get his water. Before he grabbed his water he noticed me.

"Hey Scarlet! How are you doing?" My cousin says practically yelling which received some looks from various crew members including Chris and Sebastian.  Rudy came at me with his arms out ready for a hug. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tight as he gave me a swirl. "So how's it going being the fight choreographer? Looks... fun.." I say with a smirk looking at who he was working with.

"Ha yeah, it's pretty damn fun! I'm loving it! I get to work with some pretty famous people. I bet I'm not Mr.Muscles anymore well at least not compared to these guys." He chuckles looking behind him at Chris and Sebastian. "Hmm... Well, come join us!" He said with a big smile taking my wrist and pulling me over to the guys. Sebastian and Chris gave warm welcoming smiles.

"Guys this is my cousin,  Scarlet. She is from Florida and she's going to be working on the set starting tomorrow." My cousin explains with his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh, that's awesome! Nice to meet you!" Chris says with a killer smirk while extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" I say shyly. Sebastian extending out his hand a second later seeming distracted by something and shook my hand and giving me nod. Sebastian seemed a bit shy like me and it made me smile even more.

"Soo" Sebastian started extending his O's which I thought was the most adorable thing ever mostly because I did that too. "What do you do?" Sebastian asked curiously. Chris gave him a look that I couldn't quite make out.

"I'm going to be doing special effects and also assistant director for the second unit." I say a bit shy.

"That's cool. You guys do so much work!" He said making casual conversation. I was really enjoying it until my cousin ruined it like always.

"Yeah, so she will be seeing you soon. Now come on Sebastian I know you're just stalling so you won't have to practice with me." My cousin jokes.

"Ha, whatever! I'm sure the winter soldier could beat you up!" I say soon regretting it. Where did that come from? I need to stop doing that...

"Ha, you think so? You know what, why don't you fight me?" Rudy says crossing his arms. Chris went to another mat to rest while Sebastian gave my cousin and me a 'are you crazy?!' look.

"Don't I need choreography?"

"No, let's fight for real. Just like the old days."

"Rud it's been years since I've done this kind of stuff."

"So are you backing out? Chicken.." he says putting his arms up making wings, flapping them.

"Oh, it's on now!" I say taking off my shoes and jacket. Luckily, I didn't feel like getting dressed up today and I had a pair of black sweats and a red Deadpool shirt on.

He gets in his stance, as do I. "Good luck Scarlet." I heard Sebastian say which made me blush a little. Hopefully, he didn't notice.

"You still remember the rules?" he asks.

"Of course. Now let's do this." I say with confidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. So how do you like the story so far? We finally meet the cousin, Chris, and Sebastian :) but on another note who do you think will win the fight? :)