Chapter 2

I stared at the positive pregnancy test in my hand. How in the hell was I going to tell them that I was pregnant with one of their kids.

I walked out of the bathroom holding the test in my hand. The boys look up from their phones and stare at me.

"What does it say?" Josh asks

I look down, "it's positive,"

"Are you sure?" Jon asks

"It fucking says pregnant Jon. I'm sure," I yell

"Hey calm down, we'll get through this together Tor," Sefa says

"I'm sorry I fucked everything up for you guys,"

"Tor you didn't fuck anything up. I promise," Josh says.

"I just want to be alone tonight. I need time to think,"

The boys hugged me before leaving my room. I lay in bed not wanting to move. I wasn't ready to have a kid. Shit I didn't even know who the dad was.

I fell asleep in my hotel bed waking up hours later in intense pain. I carefully got up and went to the bathroom. As soon as I pulled down my panties, I noticed a lot of blood

I tried calling Josh and Jon but neither of them answered. As soon as I called Sefa, he picks up.

"Hey Tori," he says

"Sefa, I need you to help me. I woke up and there's blood everywhere,"

"Shit I'll be right there," he says hanging up the phone. I carefully got up and went to the door, propping it open so he could get in. As soon as I turned to walk away from the door, I felt myself getting extremely weak.

"Tori?" Sefa says as he walks into the room. I look up at him from my spot on the floor.

"I'm about to faint," I say

He quickly calls 9-1-1 and sits down beside me, holding my hand until I slip away into unconsciousness

"Shit what happened?" I hear a familiar voice ask

"She lost the babies. She was carrying twins and she almost bled to death during the miscarriage," I hear another one say

"Is she gonna be okay?" A third voice asks

"They said she should be. They gave her a blood transfusion. It's just a matter of when she wakes up,"

"Man she has to get better. I need her.. I love her,"

"We all do bro,"

"Nah I mean I have feelings for her,"

"I do too,"

"So do I,"

"Who says she feels the same way though?"

The room falls silent as I drift back into unconsciousness.

My eyes flicker open as I adjust to the light. I look over to see Jon, Josh and Sefa all sleeping.

I carefully get up out of the bed to go to the bathroom but I almost trip over my ivstand

"Tor, you're awake," Josh says

"Can you help me to the bathroom?"

"Shouldn't a nurse do that?" He asks

"Please? I have to pee and I can't wait for them to get here,"

"Fine," he says reluctantly

As soon as the bathroom door shuts behind us, I hear the other two waking up.

"I'll wait outside the door, let me know when you're done,"

As soon as I finish and Josh helps me back to bed, I'm squeezed by both Jon and Sefa.

"Ow," I say

"Sorry, you had us scared," Jon says

"I'm fine, thanks to Sefa. He got there right before I passed out,"

"Do you know what happened?" Josh asks

I nod, "I know I miscarried. I woke up in a lot of pain and as soon as I got to the bathroom and saw the blood I knew,"

"You were having twins Tor," Jon says

"So I wasn't hearing things,"

"What do you mean,"

"I started to wake up a bit earlier, and I heard you guys talking about the twins, and I heard one of you say you love me,"

"Shit you heard all that?" Sefa asks

I nod, "after that I fell back into unconsciousness and didn't wake up until a few minutes ago,"

The boys stay silent for a bit until the doctors come in the room. After they check my vitals, they discharge me.

"Who do you want to stay with Tor?"

One of the rules of me being discharged is that I couldn't stay alone.

I shrug, "I don't care,"

"Since it's SummerSlam weekend we can take turns," Josh suggests

"I only ask one thing," I say

"What's that Tor?"

"Can I cuddle with you guys?"

The three of them quickly nod, "yeah we can cuddle, I'll let you room with Jon tonight," Sefa says

Jon smiles, "let's get back to the hotel, we can take a nap if you want or just snuggle in bed,"

"I wanna eat something first, I'm starving,"

"What do you want Tor? We'll stop on the way,"

I shrug, "I was just gonna have something delivered to the room"

"That works too, let's get back,"

Jon drives us back to the hotel. I start to fall asleep in the car. The car comes to a stop and I feel two arms wrap around me, carefully picking me up out of the car.

I look up and see Sefa carrying me into the hotel.

"I can walk," I say

"I got you Tor, don't worry," he says

Sefa carefully lays me down in Jon's bed. Jon lays down next to me and hands me his phone, "order whatever you want Tor,"

"You don't have to do that Jon, I can order my own food,"

"I want to,"

"Can I take a nap first? I'm exhausted,"

"Of course," he wraps his arms around me and I fall asleep