viølent

// get better smol bean. we all love you.

This is really gore-y and involves self harm. Please don't read if you cant handle it. I cannot stress this enough. //

Kill him.

Tyler was curled up in a ball in the corner of his room, tears streaming down his face, blood smeared on his cheek.

You need to kill him. He only wants to hurt you.

He shuddered, pulling at his hair, ignoring the sharp sting coming from his wrists and stomach whenever he moved. "No. Stop. I don't need to k-kill him." He whispered, voice cracking.

You're such an idiot, Tyler. How can you not see it? He only holds you back. He wants the worst for you. Kill him.

"Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up!" Tyler cried out, beginning to rock back and forth. "He's the only friend I have that isn't in my head! He's perfect! Stop being so mean!" He sobbed.

If you wont do it, I will. You forget that I control you, Tyler. I'm the reason you're alive and where you are. I'm the reason you're famous. And now I'm going to be the reason you kill him. Josh Dun is bad for you. You'll see.

Tyler screamed as he stood up, trying his best to fight it. No. This couldn't be happening. Not now. Please.

Tyler had tried his best to keep the horrid, violent, deep voice at bay. He's succeeded for years in suppressing it. But he wasn't strong enough to keep him away this time. He struck when Tyler was at his record low, when the singer relapsed after years of being clean.

He was the only voice that wasn't nice. The rest of them could be a bit salty at times but they were generally nice to Tyler. It helped him from getting too lonely when Josh was away. But this voice.. It was different. It scared the rest of them away. Tyler didn't blame them. He wanted to run away too.

Grab the knife Tyler. I cant do everything for you, you know. You need to pick up the pace.

Tyler gasped when he looked around, realizing that he moved to the kitchen without even meaning too. Oh god.

He reached out towards the knife block, hand shaking violently.