tøne

// im really upset and on the verge of a panic attack so have something short and cute. ily guys. stay alive <3 //

Tyler never expected it. He never thought that those stupid butterflies would be flying around in his stomach or that his palms would start sweating just at the sight of him. 'Him' being the amazing, beautiful, talented drummer that everyone adored. Every girl had a crush on Josh, Tyler knew it. And he didn't blame them. He was kind of one of them.

Maybe.

He still hasn't come to terms with it.

Tyler perked up once he heard Josh let out a large yawn as he collapsed in the bunk above his in their little touring bus, a small smile gracing his lips once he remembered the quiet music coming from his phone. He put on Panic! at the Disco earlier.. He forgot they were Josh's favorite. The door slid shut behind the drummer, as they were the only ones in the bus at the moment, and Josh relaxed into the cramped bed. Tyler let out a little contented sigh and closed his eyes.

Usually the boys helped out with clearing out the equipment after shows, but both of them definitely did not have the energy tonight. It was an unspoken agreement between the two that they needed to go relax in the bus alone for a while.

"Nice show, eh?" Tyler broke the silence after a few minutes.

"God, Ty, it was great. Exhausting, but frickin' great." Josh replied, his smile evident in his voice.

Tyler grunted in a response, hoping that conveyed how much he agreed with Josh's statement. He wrung his hands, a bad nervous tic he's picked up along the road. As to why he was nervous, he didn't know. Josh just put him on edge recently, and he didn't know if it was a good or bad thing. Probably a bad thing.

As he sat there, thoughts racing through his mind, Josh started tapping. Tyler paid no mind, as that was what Josh did all the time. He was a drummer. He tapped to every song, finding rhythms he found satisfying. And this time it was to one of Tyler's favorite songs, Nearly Witches.

Tyler smiled. Josh was cute.

"My wing tips waltz across naive, wood floors they creak, innocently down the stairs." Josh sung quietly, way out of pitch and pulling weird voices for the lyrics. Just like Josh always does.

Tyler has just accepted the fact that Josh was a bad singer and constantly hid it by 'sucking on purpose' as Josh puts it when questioned by the singer.

"Draaag melody." Tyler sang back significantly more in tune, biting his bottom lip, starting to relax muscles he didn't even know were tense. Singing with Josh made him happy, even when Josh never took it seriously.

Josh didn't even hesitate in picking up the song after those two words. "My percussive feet serve cobweb headaches as a matching set of marching clocks, the slumbering apparitions that they've come to wake up." He sang back, voice ridiculous.

Tyler just giggled in response, running a hand through his hair. He turned the music up a little, nodding his head to the beat. It was a really good song, even when Josh butchered it completely. Brendon was a lyrical genius. "Dork." He mumbled under his breath. Tyler continued the song for a few more lines before stopping, knowing that Josh would take over again.

"Ever since we met, I only shoot up with your perfume, it's the only thing that makes me feel as good as you do." Josh sang, his pitch and tone perfect, voice amazing.

Tyler shot up in surprise, immediately regretting it and slamming his forehead on the top of his bunk.

Josh stopped singing mid line and tried to keep back major laughter. "T-Ty? You okay bud?" He giggled quietly, letting his arm hang down, waving at Tyler.