Recap .

After peeing on the tests, I set them on the counter of the sink and sat back on the floor, pulling my knees to my chest. I was way to worried, it was unhealthy. I breathed in and out to try and calm myself from the anxiety building up in my body.

Kian is going to leave if I am. He will never come and see me. He will stop talking to me, and stop all contact with me and I know he won't be afraid to do it.

After a good five minutes, I looked at the 3 different tests. All of them...

Positive.

Oh god. He's going to leave me and never come and see this thing growing inside of me.

I started to cry and pulled on my hair. I was so confused as to how I was pregnant. I've been taking my pills daily. Then I remembered my doctor telling me, 'they don't always work so be careful.'

I had to tell Kian and I had to tell him right away but he wasn't at my house. He was at his house with Jc and Sam. I'll let him have fun for tonight and just chill with my girls tonight.

I threw the pregnancy tests into the trash and went into the living room where they were at, watching tv. I stood in front of the television and looked at them. "We need to talk." I said and sat on the chair beside the couch and looked down.

"Sure, what's up, Haylie?" Alexis asked smiling like she usually is. She's always so happy.

"Guys, I-I'm pregnant." I said, looking at my lap again.

They started cheering. "Oh my god, really?! That's so amazing! Congrats, Haylie!" Kaitlyn cheered.

I shook my head. "No, that's not amazing."

Kelcee looked at me, confused. "Why not?"

I started to cry again. "Because Kian is the dad and he told me the first time we had sex he said that if I ended up pregnant, that he was never going to come and see his child." Jade rushed over to me.

"Oh Haylie. I'm sorry. We'll all be daddies and help you with the baby. He still has to know so I'd call him right now and tell him to come and talk then tell him. I mean, when he said that, you guys weren't dating and so infatuated with each other so that might change, babe." She explained.

"Thanks guys. I'm gonna call him right now. Mute the tv." I pulled my phone out and clicked on Kian's name. I hit the call button and it rang 3 times before he answered.

"Hey babe." he said. I smiled.

"Hey uhm, we need to talk. Can you come up to my house?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Okay, I love you." I said.

"I love you." he said and hung up.

"Do you want us to stay in here with you when you tell him?" Kaitlyn asked.

"You guys can stay in the kitchen. I think we just need to talk by ourselves." I explained.

"Okay." They whispered.

I sat on the chair, waiting anxiously for Kian to show up. It was the longest 5 minutes of my life but I wasn't complaining. I just didn't want him to leave me.

After the time was up, there was a knock on the door. The girls got up and walked into the kitchen, listening closely. I opened the front door with a frown on my face.

"Hey babe." He smiled at me, pulling me into a hug. I was going to miss this so much.

"Hey." I whispered back. I led him into the living room and sat on the couch in front of him.

"Are you okay, Haylie? You seem upset." he asked.

I breathed in and out to calm myself down. "I'm just worried."

"Worried about what?" He asked, locking his eyes with mine.

"Kian, don't be mad at me, okay? Just hear me out." I said.

"Of course, baby." he said.

I breathed in and out faster but it wasn't helping. "I need some air." I said and rushed out to the back yard. I sat on a chair, looking at the pool with my knees tucked into my chest. Kian came out and sat on the chair in front of me.

"Haylie, are you okay? What's going on?" He asked.

"Kian, I'm fine."

"Why'd you rush out here then." he asked confused.

"Kian, I'm pregnant."

\./\./\./

Hey guys! Here's the recap from the first book! I hope you like this one! More drama more secrets, everything.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER!

-Makayla✌️