5

edited

Cameron went home about 30 minutes later. I went upstairs after I finished eating my pickles and brushed my teeth. I went back into my bedroom to Kian completely asleep. Dead to the world.

I smiled and climbed in next to him. I pulled the blankets over top of me and was almost asleep when Kian rolled over and put his arms around me with his hands on my belly.

"I love you." He said.

"We love you." I said back, going to bed.

-morning-

I woke up the next morning feeling angry. I don't know why. Maybe it was my mood swings. I hated those damn things. I always end up yelling at everyone but then quickly apologizing and telling them that it was mood swings. I can't wait until our baby gets here.

I woke up and got on Twitter to see what everyone was doing, what was trending blah blah blah.

#HaylieItsAGirl was number one in trending worldwide and #HaylieItsABoy was second in line. My mentions were filled with people sending me edits. I was about to watch one when Kian woke up and looked at me.

He smiled. "Good morning babies."

I smiled."Good morning Kian."

I clicked on the edit and watched it, following that person afterwards. I followed about 20 to 50 more people then got off of Twitter. I got out of bed in my big tee shirt and went to the bathroom, Kian right behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my torso from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

I smiled. "I'm glad our family is back together now."

He smiled too, closing his eyes. "I am too. I can't wait until our daughter gets here."

I laughed. "You mean our son?"

"No. I meant our daughter." He said and kissed me.

"I missed you so much, you know." I said with a serious expression.

"I know you did. I missed you too. But when you told me you were pregnant, I shouldn't have acted like that. I acted like a complete fucking asshole and I shouldn't have. What I said was wrong and uncalled for and I'm sorry for that, Haylie." He said, looking into my eyes.

"It's okay, Kian. I would've acted the same way. Honestly, I don't think I'm ready to be a mom yet. I mean, I'm only 17 turning 18 soon. I shouldn't be having this baby but I'm not gonna kill it. I love it more than I love myself and I'm determined to have this baby." I said, kissing him. I brushed my teeth afterwards and put some deodorant on because wearing black clothes makes me very sweaty and it's gross.

I went back into my room while Kian was looking in the mirror, fixing his hair. I looked at his back and saw the scars from my fingernails from that bad ass night of round after round of sex. It was great. I smiled and laughed. He looked at me.

"What're you laughing at?" He asked.

"Your back. It's scarred from me." I smirked.

"Yeah, I guess I was worse than you." He said.

"Yeah you were. But, luckily, we won't be doing any of that for awhile. We will have our kid to take care of in almost 5 months and that will be our main focus. I can't wait till he gets here."

He smiled at me. "Me either babe. When is your next appointment?"

"Uhm, I'm pretty sure it's next week. I'll be 4 months in next week so yeah I think it's next week." I said. I grabbed his hand and started walking out of the room and down then hall.

"Well, I want to be there whenever you go. I wanna see how our baby is doing." He said as we reached the living room where everyone was sitting and watching tv.

Taylor and Jade started dating and Kelcee and Jc started dating about 2 months ago so yeah. A lot has happened. Kian, Taylor, Jc, Nash, the Jacks, Kaitlyn, Jade, Kelcee, Trevor, Alexis, and I were sitting in the living room watching Teen Wolf again since that's our show whenever all of us are here.

"Wow, Haylie. You're getting big." Taylor pointed out.

"Was that a fat joke?!" I exclaimed, clearly trying to act offended.

"No, Haylie and you're a bad actor." He said.

"That was really offensive." I said, pretending to cry and hiding my face in Kian's shirt.

"Nice going Taylor. You made her cry." Kian said, comforting me and going along with it.

"No no. I didn't mean to make you upset, Haylie. I'm sorry. I take it back." Taylor said, apologizing. I just started laughing and looked at him.

"It's fine Taylor but uhm, gotcha!" I smirked.

He frowned. "You got me."

I then turned my attention towards Alexis who was sitting alone on her phone. I whispered to Kian. "Yanno, her and Trevor would be cute together."

Kian smiled. "They would. I missed that little shithead." He looked at Trevor.

"I ship Trexis!" I yelled covering my mouth after saying it. Everyone looked at me confused.

"You ship what?" Alexis asked.

"Trexis. That's yours and Trevor's ship name because y'all would be cute together." Kaitlyn butted in.

"Thank you!" I said, getting up to high five her.

"You're welcome!" She replied.

We all continued on until Teen Wolf ended and we had to wait until next Monday to watch the new episode.

"I wanna go out to dinner. Is anyone feeling up for some Hampton Inn?" Jc asked.

"Jc, for the last fucking time, that's a damn hotel that we can't just go and eat in." I said.

"I know! I just wanted to bring it back." He said, laughing.

"I could go out. Nothing to fancy though. I just want to put a freaking sundress on and show off my baby bump." I said.

"Well, where do you guys want to go then? We can go to Golden Corral or something." Kelcee suggested. I nodded. I haven't ate there in ages.

"Let's go!" I said.

Golden Corral, here we come baby.

\./\./\./

💥BAM. That just happened. I don't know. The next chapter is gonna be 3 months later. Because I'm not gonna make this one as long as the other probably. Maybe 20-25 chapters or something like that.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER!!