Chapter 7: Imma do me...

Tiana:

I awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and happy for once in the last 3 months. I picked up my phone as I hopped out of bed andwalked toward the kitchen I had a text from my mom.

MommaBear: " I thought I would let you know your brother's leave to go back home today. come say bye before 2 o'clock. I also have a suprise for you." I smiled at thetext and then replied:

"Okay Mommy. See you guys in a few."

After sending that I thought of my dad and my oldest sibling Cassie. They lived in Atlanta. I never had a close relationship with my dad. Him and my mom met when they were freshmen in high school and got married the day after they graduated. Two years after Cassie and Unigue we're born.  Five years later came Me and Kahmel.  When I was two my family started to fall apart but mommy and daddy made it work for the sake of us kids. When me and mel were 14 and Cas and Nique we're 18 my mom fount out my dad was cheating on her. My mom was hurt after 20 years of marriage he would do that to her. My mom kicked him out and Cas left with him while Me, nique and mel stayed with my mom. I havent talked to my dad and Cas since my 16th bday party when my dad showed up with his new wife/ the hoe he cheated on my momma with. I never talked to them after that and today was the oldest twins Bday, today they both are 22. I ran to go get in the shower and get dressed.

25 mins later: I did my daily duties and got dressed in cute lace white high-low dress and brown sandals and gold accessories. With that I grabbed my raybans, purse and iphone and walked over to my mother's condo across the street. I loved having her live in the same complex as me. I jogged up to the door and banged on it until Mel opened the door.

M:" Stop banging like you the cops!" 

T:" Shut-up nigga. Where nique at?" Pushing my way into the house and sitting on the couch.

U:" Right here fool"

T:" Happy Bday Bubbie. I love you" Hands him a small black box.

U:" You didn't have to get me anything Tiana." Opens box to see a rolex. " Thank you babygirl I love it!" Hugs you tight.

T:" Your welcome. You deserve this."

U:" Aye Mel, Our cab is here. Imma see you in 2 weeks Tiana. Don't give mommy no hard time."

T:" I won't I love ya'll See you knuckle heads in two weeks."

I waved goodbye to my two biggest supporters and the only Men I need in my life. They got in the cab and drove off. I closed and locked my mother's door and walked down the hall to her room to find her. I walked up to her door an hear two female voices. I knocked on my moms door to only hear back " Who is it?" " Ma, its Tiana. The boys left already." I hearld chcukling and someone shuffling off and then my mother opens the door. " Hey baby, Go sit on the couch and mommy will bring out your suprise. I smiled at my mother and walked back down the hall to the living room once i sat down she yells "close your eyes and hold out your hands" I do as i'm told then I hear the two sets of feet walk down the hall. I suddenly hear one pair of the feet stop and then the other set walk towards me, they grab my hands and whisper in a delicate voice " Open your eyes my love." As soon as I heard the words "My love" I thought of Cas she called me her litle love. I opened my eyes to see a tall light skin girl who looked like me but older with half of her head shaved down and then I realized it was Cassie. I jumped up and huggged my big sister.

Mom:" I ran into her down the street at the dog park. she was there with your dad." 

T:" Cas, I missed you so much." I said while pulling away from her hug. " Mom, this is the best suprise you could give me"

Cas:" This is the best birthday present I have ever recieved. Your so grown up. I swear I hear your name every time I turn on the radio. Mommy was telling me how tough things have been for you recently but i'm here now and not going anywhere. Me and mommy , talked and with mel and nique moving back to NY there is an open room here and I'm moving in with mommy in two weeks."

T:" That is awesome Cas. Your closer and I want to spend alot of time with you. How did the boys take having you back?"

Cas:" Mel was happy but Nique wasn't. He has always been mad at me for leaving and goin to live with Daddy. I left with daddy because I didnt want daddy to be alone. I hated him for how he did mommy. Mommy was nothing but good to him. After your 16th bday party I cut him out of my life and haven't talked to him since then up until two weeks ago when I saw you on the cover of US Weekly and I read about what has been going on with you and all these good for nothing guys. I called him to see if he knew where you guys could be and then I saw mommy days later when I met up with dad at the dog park."

T:" Well i'm glad mommy took Isis to the dog park then. lol " Just as i went to speak again there was a hard knock at the door.

My mother opened the door and their stood the first man that ever broke my heart, My dad Jeremy Antwan Sutton. I looked over at my dad. He was light skinned just like all uf us but he had hazel eyes. He smiled at cas and walked over to me he reached his arms out to hug me but I backed away. He went to touch me again.

T:" I don't want to touch you. You were the first man to break my heart and leave me broken and for once in my life, I'm happy with who I am."

Jeremy:" Tiana, I never meant to hurt you or any of ya'll. I have missed you so much. after leaving I prayed to god you would forgive me one day and that all of you would forgive me too." with those words I broke down crying letting out all of my feelings. I felt my father's arms wrap around me and pull me close. "I never wanted to leave you so hurt baby girl. Please give me another chance to make it up to you. I missed out on so much of your life. Your no longer my little girl but my little women."

I looked up into my dad's eyes to see the years of hurt in his eyes and I knew it was time to let go of the hatred I held in my heart for him for four years.

T:" Okay, I will forgive but never forget dad."