Chapter 10: I have to make a choice.......

Tiana:

Once I got back from the carnival with Shaun, I sat down in my room and weighed out the pros and cons for each guy. My night with shaun kept playing over and over in my head, we had spent the  night running around like little kids rididng every ride and playing every game. He won me alot of stuffed animals. I sat down on my bed an called jasmine into the room.

"Jas??"

"Yes, my love."

"I have guy problems...."

"Whats the problem?? Is it Shaun?? Is he being a dick?"

"No, nothing is wrong with Shaun. I think i'm in love with both him and Justin........ I don't want to hurt either one of them but I feel as if my feelings are stronger for Shaun and I want Justin to make sure hes over selena! I don't want to have to fight for his attention."

"Boo, I hate to be the one to tell you this but Selena and Justin were spotted in Norway together. She flew all the way there to see him......He obviously isn't ready to be with you and he isn't over her!"

As she said that the tears started to fall form my eyes not because U loved him or that i was jealous....I cried because I was hurt by his lies. I believed him when he said he wanted to be with me and I even considered leaving Shaun alone to be with Justin but i'm glad I didn't. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jas wrapping her arms around me.

"Jas do you see my phone?"

"Yea, its right here love. What are you going to do??"

Tiana: Do me a favor NEVER talk to me again. Here I was falling for your bullshit and actually willing to give you a try but to only see that your with Selena.... I hope your happy. You just lost me as a friend. I hope we never speak again or run into each other.  We may hang around the same people but I don't want you to speak to me. Act like we never met. Move on from me because I've moved on from you. Goodbye Justin.

Justin: Tiana, I never seeked out to hurt you or to lose you. I'm sorry for the pin i've caused you but me and selena are only friends. please talk to me.

Tiana: Nope, i'm done this is the last text you will ever see form me. When i said bye i meant it. EVERYTHING i said in the last text is how i feel and what i want done.

He didn't text me back that time and I was glad. I went threw my phone and deleted that text, pictures of us, and his number. I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders and with that I moved on.

Five months later:

"Frakes!! Stop tickling me." I yelled out threw my laughs. Frakes thought it was funnty to tickle me until I peed on myself. What a wonderful boyfriedn I have! A month after the whole Justin thing Me and frakes started dating and I couldn't be any happier.

"Say your sorry Tiana for calling me light bright"

"Alright! I'm sorry frakes"

"Thats what I thought! I run this relationship!"

"Boy you wish you did" I got up and fount my shoes laying beside his bed. 

"Babe, I have to go. I promised Jas I would meet her for lunch with the guys."

"Alright babe, I have practice in a few anyways." With that he got up and walked up out of his room and down the steps toward the front door.

"Make sure you lock up when you leave Tiana! I'll see you later" With that he left out of his apartment.I staye dhere off and on with Frakes. It was good to be around him. Ever since I turned 18 we have been super close.  He understands my busy career because he is always busy with school and practice but we make sure every once and awhile we make time for ech other and I was glad we did. I got up and walked to the full length mirror. I looked over my outfit and was happt with it. I brushed my hair, grabbed my phone and keys. I ran down the stairs locked the front door and dipped out to my 2013 Jeep wrangler. I texted Jas letting her know I was on my way to Jaden's house to see her, jaden , mateo, moises, kylie, kendall, fredo, and willow. We all met a few weeks back at an event and have become really good friends. 

I pulled up and hopped out of my car and ran to the house and opened the door. The smith's see all of us MSFTS as there kids. I mean we are ALWAYS here getting on there nerves. I walked past the kitchen where i seen the parentals for the day.

"Hi fresh prince and mrs. hresh prince." I waved to them and stopped to chat for a bit.

Will: " Hey Tiana, I knew that was you walking in my house.'

"Of course. lol Where is everybody??"

"In th pool, Justin just got here 5 mins before you with Ryan and chaz."

I was shocked he was here. its been months sinc eI last talked ot him but who cares. I have moved on and i'm happy about that. I told them bye and walked off to the pool where everyone was. I opened the door to the pool to only see Justin in the middle of the pool singing MY new song Werk!

" I see someone is a Tiananaut!"

He looked at me awkward as shit and he went ghost pale. I laughed and walked over to Jas who was sitting with Wilow and kylie!

" Why didn't any of you guys tell me HE was here?"

"Sorry Tiana, I didn't think you cared. But i brought you a bathing suit form home."

" It's okay Jas. It might be awkward for a few but i'll be fine and thank you. I went and put on my bathing suit. I walked out and all eyes we're on me. I had recently got 4 tattoos. An infinity symbol on my waste, a anke bracelet on my left anke that had the words Je ne regrette rein, on my other leg was a bunch of birds formed into a heart the said be free near mt ankle and last on the othe rhalf of my calf was a breast cancer dream catcher for my grandma.

Mateo:" Dang girl, You look ind of cute in that tribal bikini girl!"

"Teo, you got problems."

Moises:" All these MSFTS girls looking hella cute on this lovely California day. YM fella raise your glasses because we are all lucky to hang with some fine ass girls"

We all laughed and toasted to that. And as I was about to jump in the pool Jaden calls out to me:

"Aye Tiana, Where is frakes at?? My boy should be here."

"He's at practice Jay. I know he wants to be here and not there. lol"

With that I dived into the deep end of the pool and swam to the lowest part. I came up form the water to only be met by Justin's eyes. 

He questions" Who's frakes?"

"My boyfriend Justin." I went to gte out of the pool for him to only pull me back

"Tiana, can we go somewhere and talk?"