Chapter 11: Do you not know what NO means??

Tiana:

I looked at Justin and pulled my arm away

"I told you months ago to act like we didn't know each other and I meant it. I know you and Selena are back together. We are not friends, I'm nothing to you leave me alone and let me be happy for once in my life Justin."

He searched my brown eyes for an answer to all of this hurt but he could only see anger. He pulled me in close to him and said " I went back to Selena because you are with this Frakes guy. I miss you tiana and I'm sorry for hurting you and making you cry but I still have feelings for you that I just can't hide. Please can we be friends? At least that."

I could se the tears form in his eyes and could tell he was hurt by my absence and I kind of misses him too.

"Alright Justin we can be friends nothing more and nothing less." He pulled me into a tight hug and just at that moment I looked up to see Selena standing next to us.

" Justin you have company" he let go of me and looked at her then back to me.

"Uhmmm, Selena this is tiana. My friend I was telling you about yesterday."

" sure, why are you guys so close and hugging?"

"Babe, I was hugging her because we worked out our problems and are talking again."

"Justin your bullshit and cheating I have dealt with but lying is not ok with me. And to be truthful I'm not happy anymore. I'm done Justin and this time I won't come back."

She turned around and walked off . I looked at Justin and felt I was the blame for all of this. As soon as I was about to say something he interrupted me by saying " it's not your fault. I wasn't happy and neither was she."

Sorry for the short chapter but there will be a longer one soon but I wanted to give you guys a little something to hold you over till then.