Naina's pain

After forcing him for some time, Abheer agreed and went out of the room leaving Naina and the doctor alone. After checking Naina, the doctor came outside and told them what happened to Naina,“Mr.Virk, Mrs.Virk is fine now. She will regain consciousness in some time".

“But Doctor what happened to her? Why did she feel pain all of sudden?",Simar asked her while coming forward to her.

The doctor took a breath and said with worry in her tone,“I think the poison has affected her baby. The poison could harm her child in her womb but luckily,they both were saved but now after checking her, I came to know that due to the effect of the poison, Naina would feel pain in her stomach and it would heal with time. Give her love and everything that would keep her happy and be careful that she doesn't get angry or take stress because her body is weak and she couldn't bear the pain. And anger and stress will make her body more weak to which she could faint. I'm giving some medicines,give them to her on time so that her pain will be less but it could erase the pain. And Mr. Virk, take proper care of her. Due to her blood loss,she needs more nutrients and care".

The doctor gave some medicines to Abheer and went from there. Maahi went to bid bye her.

Abheer immediately went inside the room and sat beside Naina on the bed. Simar also came and sat beside her. Abheer took her hand and kissed the back of the hand and said while looking at her,“I promise you, Naina. I will take proper care of you. Nothing will happen to you. I will give all my love to you and our baby that this pain will be nothing in front of our love. I know you are strong enough to hide your pain but innerly you also know that you can't bear much pain and here you suffer a lot because of me". Again he kissed her back of her hand and then her forehead.

Her face was pale and she was looking weak. Her feathery hands were seeming like someone has stabbed it. It was harsh,seems like she hasn't took care of her. Then his sight went to her left wrist which had bandaged,he took her left hand and caressed it and said,“I didn't know that you will take such an action to harm yourself. If I had known before that she would try to take her life then I wouldn't have done this".

Tears welled up in his eyes as he thought how would Naina had gone into. Simar looked at him and said while placing her hand on his shoulder and said,“Don't cry Abheer. We have regretted what we did and now we all will take care of her. You should be happy that you are going to be a father,no matter Naina is angry or not. But I knew that she is just trying to be angry with us because innerly she loves us all and moreover she loves you. She hasn't confessed but I have seen in her eyes that keot love for you,only for you".

Abheer nodded and said,“But this feeling of guilt is not making me feel happy. Whenever I try to be happy, I just remembere what I did with her. How I just divorced her and was going to marry Anaya. I feel guilt that I didn't even asked her the truth. I didn't even shared anything with her".

Just then Rihaan entered and sat beside Abheer and patted his shoulder saying,“Don't worry Abheer. Because soon she will forgive us and will live like before. Soon you both will start your new journey with your baby".

Abheer nodded while Sihaan's crying voice came from downstairs. Simar was about to get up when they felt Naina moving a bit. They all looked at her until Naina opened her eyes. Naina immediately sat up and again she felt little pain in her stomach. Abheer saw her and caressed her back and held her to sit comfortably but Naina pushed his hand back and said with anger in her voice,“Just stay away from me. I wonder after doing such thing,how you all are acting like nothing had happened".

The sound of Sihaan's crying went to Naina. She immediately got down from the bed and went outside the room. Abheer and Simar along with Rihaan followed her. Naina went to Maahi who was trying to make Sihaan calm as he was crying continuously.

Naina took Sihaan in her arms while Maahi didn't said anything to her. Tears formed in Naina's eyes as she saw Sihaan after a long time. She was feeling happy inside, taking Sihaan in her arms. She had always loved him as her own child.

She started to patt his back and started to take rounds here and there,and soon Sihaan stopped crying and everyone smiled seeing both of them. A smile came on Naina's face as she saw Sihaan smiling at her and soon his smile turned into soft chuckles. Seems like Sihaan has gotten something after a long time.

Everyone heard his chuckle for the first time. They all were shocked to see him laughing as most of the time he would cry but after coming in his maasi's arms,he stopped crying.

“Aww, just look at them. Seems perfect like a mother son. They way Sihaan is laughing after coming to Naina bhabhi's arms seems like he is going to be her son not Simar bhabhi's son",Maahi said to Gayetri in a whisper which only they both could hear.

Gayetri nodded with a smile on her face. Naina started to go towards Simar's room and cane after placing him in his cradle. Then she was about to cross the halk when Abheer cane in front of her.

Naina looked at him and stepped aside to go but again he came in front of her. Naina became irritated as it continued for times.

“What's your problem? Can't you see I want to go and because of you my time is wasting",Naina said being irritated by him. But Abheer didn't get aside and said,“But you can't go. Officially a wife can't leave her husband or her family most of the time when she is pregnant".

He said and everyone looked at him like what face. Actually,there is no rule of it then why Abheer said this to her.

“You are not my husband nor this is my family. So please get aside and let me go to my house",Naina said and this time her voice held anger.

“You are my legally wife. And this family is yours. You can't leave them nor me. So it's better if you stay here",Abheer said but Naina crossed ber arms around her chest and said,“Oh really but I should make you remember that we have divorced. Neither you are my husband nor I'm your wife nor is family is mine".

She said and pushed him aside but Abheer held her wrist and said while showing her their divorce papers,“These are our divorce papers. If this is not there then our divorce will not be considered?".

Naina looked at him being confused about what he meant and the next moment he tore the papers.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

I'm really sorry guys for the late update. I was completing my profile file and that took my time. I hope you will not be angry with me.

Keep Supporting 👍🏻
Keep Smiling 😊
Keep Reading 📖
Keep Voting ⭐

Like ❤️
Comment 💬
Share 🔄
Vote ⭐
Follow 🙏🏻