Chapter 13: Seeing Red

(3 weeks later)

After the weeks had been up Jeff had sat there in the chair in the waiting room with his father and his mother over at the vending machines getting snacks and drinks with whatever money she could conjure out of her purse, Jeff had sat there looking around the hospital and seeing doctors and nurses rushing to hell and back through automatic double doors and he sat there watching in his chair writing down what he thought in his journal.

Journal entry No.8:

"It seems like it's been awhile since I even last spoke of it towards anything in my life, but this hospital is probably the only place that I know is the breath of fresh air to get me out of that house. Being in that place is so suffocating I can barely even see light in that house anymore; it's hard to tell what it is for sure without a doubt but at the same time I still just can't quite get a finger on it, it's gnawing away at me like a vulture pecking away meat off of the bones of a dead carcass and it's really just confusing the hell out of me, this whole town within itself just seems normal but something about it just seems to be so malignant..... I don't know what the hell it is but it just seems like that there's something more darker than what it could be and I'm not sure what it is or where the origin of it all can be at but I know that it ain't good for the most part and it kinda scares me, that house and this town just seems to be drawing something out of me some form of blinding rage that I'm unaware of seeing beforehand before it's too late. You ever heard of the term "seeing red" before? Yeah neither have I but it's something I'm unaware of experiencing for myself I'm me for one moment and then the next I just black out and then I end up forgetting everything that happened after. I'm seeing some sort of guide counselor over at school since principal Johnson had told my parents well mostly my mother about what I had done to Keith's face in the hallway so I'm just gonna see how it goes for now. But anyways we're at the hospital after since Liu gotten beaten to oblivion outside of our house and it's weeks after that. There's only something to about this and such of course eventually something like this is gonna unfold whether one way or another but I highly doubt it for any reason. Is it weird for me that I'm curious to see what state Liu is in? Maybe he is my brother after all. But I swear I'll find some way to get back at Randy and his friends after what they did. I just gotta figure out what it is for sure because I'm sure that it was them but also at the same time I don't want to lay out all cards I wanna make sure it's all in order for it to be anything for something at a cost. It's only a matter of time before it all happens before it all comes together. But I have a feeling that things will get worse from here I don't know why but it's not getting any better for sure without a doubt. But the worse thing of it all is that I don't think I'll be able to ever see it coming."

Jeff had closed up his journal as his Mom had given him a small bag of chips and a orange soda and he cracked open the aluminum can and taken a drink out of it and pulled open the bag of chips and taken one out of the bag and slipped in his mouth he closed it and the chip had cracked and broken apart with the sound of a crunch being the case of it all he watched as his mother had stood there with a doctor and the three members of the Woods family had rose up and eventually seen Liu come out with a sling arm band on his arm carefully cradling it against his chest. Jeff had watched as his Mom had had hugged Liu his Dad reaching over to hug him and Jeff himself had just smirked a little and commented Liu giving him a "Good to see you again." In response. They all stood there and Liu had looked around him seeing his own family greet him back with such arms at a length for sure of course and soon enough eventually they all had gone back home and soon enough for sure they left the hospital and then had gone out to the car and eventually Jeff had helped his brother get into the backseat of the car and soon of course Jeff turned and looked out the window before they drove off was some sort of black looming figure out in the woods amongst the trees he wasn't sure as to what it could've been but it was something and for sure soon enough Jeff turned away and turning to look at Liu and his parents and then eventually the car started up and pulled out of the lot and for sure enough Jeff could've sworn that there was something here trying to speak to Jeff for sure of course but wasn't sure exactly as to what it was that it had been. But it had been something for sure without a doubt to the problem at all for sure exactly only thing that seems weird about it was that it was something that Jeff could see but it wasn't ready yet. What the hell was it? Jeff couldn't shake the feeling that the thing in the trees had been watching him but what was it? Jeff didn't want to know because he couldn't be bothered to care to see what the fuck it was. They pulled up to the house and eventually they all had gotten out and eventually both Margret and Peter had gone into the house with Liu following behind Jeff had followed them afterwards and soon for sure of course he had felt eyes behind him burrowing down inside of it. He turned and had looked and had seen that the same girl from across the street watching him from the bedroom window upstairs in the house from across the street. Jeff stood there and had watched for sure and without a doubt just like before the girl watching him had been looking and then fled dropping the curtain and disappearing for good. Jeff had turned around and went back inside for sure without a doubt not acknowledging how weird it was still. But yet somehow it still felt weird that he was being watched by some girl across the street. Jeff shut the door and soon of course eventually things had gone well for the part of it being what it had been.