chapter 4

Marcus Pov
I'm getting Mj dressed for this party. You know My Young Bull Gotta Be Fresh. I put on his black and red Jordan shirt with red joggers and bred 11s and he love it when me and his mom match with him so we got the same thing on we yall goals.
As I walk in I go to the back where everyone is and I see a face I haven't seen in a long time.......Diamond and she has a little boy that's looks around about MJs age. "Take Mj inside he looks a little sleepy" I tell Jennifer as I'm walking towards diamond
"Hey stranger" I say looking at diamond and then at the kid it's crazy how much he looks like Mj.
"Hey" diamond says smiling nervously "who's this little guy" I ask hoping it's not her son "my son rico, say hi rico." Diamond says popping him on the head I smile and shake the little boys hand then look back at diamond. "Marcus we have to talk" diamond says in a serious tone. I turn around and see Jennifer walking over " can we talk later" I ask she just nods her head. Jennifer walks up and gives diamond a stank look and knowing diamond she looks right back at her. But before anything can happen mama walks out and it's time to sing happy birthday... I wonder what diamond had to talk to me about..........

Diamonds Pov
I don't know who that girl thought she was looking at but somebody better tell her I'm not the one ha. Rico is laying in my arms falling asleep so I take him up stairs to my room. And all of a sudden Marcus walks in. "Is now a good time to talk" he ask " better time then any" I say unsure where to start this conversation. "So Marcus there some I gotta tell you. Rico is your son my mom sent me away when she found out I didn't know how to tell you." Diamond say "what you mean this is my son? You mean to tell me for two years you've had him and didn't even think about letting me know about how selfish you already know I would've been there for you diamond and you couldn't even let me know" Marcus says while leaving the room slamming the door waking Rico up. We'll that went well I say rocking Rico back to sleep.
Marcus Pov
I can't believe what diamond just told me I don't know what to do so I grab Mj and tell Jennifer I'm ready to go. The whole ride home I didn't say anything for once I didn't have anything to say I just need to think. But one thing I wasn't thinking about was not taking care of the child there was no doubt in my mind that that's my son. But seeing diamond brought back a lot of old feeling I don't know what I'm gonna do but I need to call diamond and talk about what to do about me seeing Rico more I need to make up for those years I missed.

***************
"Hey Diamond I know the way I left things today wasn't the best I just didn't know what to do or say and things came out wrong I was wondering if we could meet up and discuss visitation now that I know about him please answer as soon as possible" I text diamond then lay down to go to sleep.
**********
The next morning I wake up to 1 unread message from diamond " of course we can meet up it was never my intention for you not to see him I just didn't know what to say to you can we meet at nine?" She say "yea" I some respond then put my phone away. I don't know how gonna tell Jennifer cause lord know she's not gonna take it well but I gotta do it.
***********
"Jennifer where are you at we have to talk" I yell to Jennifer who's in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "I'm right here baby what do we need to talk about" she says "well I don't know how to say this but I have another child" I say looking down. "What?!?! So you cheated on me Marcus after all I've done for you" Jennifer says paving back and forth. "Hold up baby wait I didn't cheat she was pregnant before I met you but I just found out yesterday that's the girl I was talking to yesterday before you walk over there"
"So your leaving me for a ghetto ass fake ponytail wearing hoe" Jennifer says furious "I never said that I don't want her I just want what's best for my son" I say only have believing what I'm saying." I hear you Marcus but it's gonna take me some time to process everything." Jenifer says walking out the room
#vote
#comment
#share