chapter 5

Marcus Pov
2 weeks later
So me and diamond met and she decided to let me keep Rico for a few week while she goes back. "Mj stop hitting your brother" I said "but dwaddy he has my car" Mj said while hitting Rico again. Rico hand him the car and goes to the living room not saying a word. "What's wrong ric" I ask "nothing"he says in a whisper. I don't know what's wrong with he barely ever talks.
I have to make a drop so I have to leave the kids with jen she doesn't like it but oh well.
********
As I'm walking into the house I heart a loud screaming. I walk in the house an immediately get mad. I see jen punching rico "Jen what the fuck is wrong with you I should beat yo ass right now" I said looking at jen who looks like she sees a ghost." It's not what you think he hit mj" jen says. "Get the fuck out before I smack yo dumb ass" I say trying not to hit her "I'm coming back for my son" she says walking out the house "yea I hear" I say slamming the door in her face. Now how am I going to explain this to diamond.
Well I better start figuring it out cause she's calling "hello" I say "hey let me speak to ric" she say as I'm handing him the phone "hello Rico says sniffing "what's wrong baby" diamomd ask "Marcus' girlfriend hit me" he says "give the phone to your marcus baby.........Marcus I should beat you and that little bitch ass I'm coming down there as soon as I can and your Lil girlfriend better hope I don't see her ass." Diamond say. "You don't need to do that I can handle it" I say trying to convince her not to come. "Nah, Lil homie I'm goin handle it" she says hanging up.

Sorry this chapter is just a filler wanted to give you something to read
#comment what you wanna see in the next chapter
#vote
5 comments for next chapter
10 votes