What if... Anne and Luz switched places?

I see that many of you have begun thinking of certain realities that you wish to see. In this vast universe, almost any reality you can conceive of is possible. One needs to only look hard enough. There was one by the name of drake wind who was looking for a reality where Luz and Anne arrived in different spots on their journey to Amphibia...

The attributes of the gems are not a perfect match all the time, as some of the lights may display more of one trait than another. In Luz and Anne's case, they are quite similar in their personalities, and both are capable of having great empathy and great courage...

So let us look into a new reality—one where the gems decided that Anne should be given the power of courage and Luz the power of heart. And once again, we will gaze into the vast multiverse and ponder the question...

What if...?

Here we are in the town of Wartwood—a small town in the southern area of Amphibia, set in its ways and slow to change. Other amphibians are not welcomed easily in this place, so an entirely unfamiliar species would be even less welcomed. And unfortunately, this is the situation that thirteen-year-old Luz Noceda currently finds herself in...

The frogs were up in arms over the new creature that had wandered into town after Wally. For a second, it looked as though Wally's claim of a monster that had followed him would be dismissed, and daily normal life would resume. The residents were quickly proven wrong, however, as barely a few minutes had passed before the strange creature Wally had described walked right into town. At first, the frogs screamed at seeing it, but Mayor Toadstool had managed to rally them together, and they had quickly tied the creature up and hauled it to the center of town, staring at it and trying to determine what sort of thing it was.

"It's so tall and gangly," said one frog.

"Its eyes are so big," said another.

"Do you think it eats frogs?" asked a third.

"Um, excuse me, I don't eat frogs," said the creature. The frogs all stopped talking and looked at it. The creature continued to talk.

"Hi, my name is Luz Noceda," said the creature, "and I really am sorry to intrude here. The truth is I'm lost, and when I saw that frog with the one eye run away, I thought he might lead me to somewhere I could find help, so I followed him. I didn't mean to frighten you."

"It can talk!" said one frog in the crowd in surprise.

"Well, of course, I can talk," answered Luz, as though it were the most obvious thing ever.

"It says it won't eat us, but how do we know that?" asked another frog.

While all this commotion was going on, one particular frog stepped up to where the creature was and looked her in the eyes. Luz stared back at the pink frog, unsure of what he wanted. Eventually, he did speak to her.

"Now that I get a good look at you, you don't look so scary," said the pink frog.

"Thanks, I think?" answered Luz.

"My name's Sprig," said the pink frog.

"Pleased to meet you, Sprig," said Luz.

"Sprig, be careful!" called an elderly frog, coming over to Sprig. "We still don't know anything about this creature."

"Yeah," said Mayor Toadstool. "It may sound all nice and pleasant, but that don't mean nothin'."

"Is there something I can do to convince you I'm a good person?" asked Luz.