Kidnapped; A New Trouble Begins

The Following is a work of Fanfcition

Hello Everyone! This is sixyfour saying if you are interested in this new story, please just like and review.

What started off as just a vacation turned out to be a complete catastrophe.

"Huh?" The boy with red hair woke up from a place he hadn't recognized.

"Where... Where am I?" He asked, looking around.

"Just where am I?" He asked, looking around the area.

She stood up wearing his causal clothing in the middle of nowhere.

The pace he's in is completely different than anywhere else he's been in. A planet with no suns. No moons.

"This place is very dark, yet there's still some sort of light." Rito observing the area.

"Okay, let's try to figure this out..." Rito started to reconcile the situation of how this all happened.

Earlier Today...

"You're going to be gone for the week?" Rito asked Lala.

"Wep! We're celebrating an alliance with one of Papa's planet pals." lala said cheerfully as she explained with him and the crowd.

"Father said it's important for all of us to celebrate their allegiance. Afterall, without their alliance they would've saved most of the Galaxy. He may be strong but they were worth the partnership." Nana said helping Celine and Momo.

"Even though it's actually for three weeks, earth years calculate we will be gone for a week." Momo gets closer to Rito. "No Worries Rito, we'll be sure to safely travel." Tries to be all cute for him.

"E-even you say that" Rito is very uncomfortable."

Lala Satin Delivuke, She is the first princess of Deviluke who ran away from home and stayed in earth for almost two years. What started off as an accidental confession, Yuuki Rito became Lala's Suitor and future husband. However, there was already someone who he had in mind, and that was his middle school crush Sairenji Haruna. Eventually, all three of them have realized their feelings, yet it was still unresolved as Rito has fully realized how he truly feels about Lala.

Afterwards, it had turned out Momo, the second daughter of Deviluke, had been scheming a harem plan but soon confessed her feelings for Rito as well.

As troubling as it sounds, this is the life Yuuki Rito has to live.

Or so he thought.

"Rito, there's going to be some food in the fridge in case you get hungry."

"I got it, Mikan. Don't you worry." Rito smiled at his younger sister who worries about him.

"It's hard when you worry for an older brother who can barely take care of himself." She explained. "In fact, how is it hard for you to keep your grip? You fall on every woman and make me feel a little ashamed to be a relative." Mikan gives Rito a reality.

"And where is this coming from?" He asked, looking at her hurtfully.

"I know you have been trying to make amends with Lala." Mikan explained a little to Rito. "In fact, it's a little pathetic to even keep her waiting for an actual answer. You may have told Haruna your feelings, but leaving lala... How are you this low?" Mikan continues explaining from his unfortunate habits to unraveling emotions. "Rito, you can't take care of yourself. Lala, Yami, and Haruna- they have been keeping things easy, but you can't just rely on them when you can't rely on yourself."