Through The Dark

"Why are you so afraid to do anything that will hurt me? You're treating me like I'm some fragile glass that will shatter into million pieces just by one touch. Is there something that you're not telling me, Charlie?" They all stopped walking and she spared a look at Charlie.

"No! I-I wasn't hiding anything at you!" she stuttered, bit her lip, and avoided her cousin's eyes.

"Can we all talk about this calmly?" Liam suggested, and the rest of the boys groaned.

She ignored his comment, instead, turned her attention back to her blonde cousin. "Then what happened two years ago? What made me forget the past eighteen years of my life?" Cavalier asked too calmly for Charlie's liking. She wondered what she was thinking. She pondered what was going on that little head of hers.

It was an understatement if someone told her that she was nervous. The truth was, she felt like peeing her pants and burying herself six-feet underground.

"I-it was just an a-accident. We've told you before, you were drunk that night and eventually d-"

"Drive myself into a cliff because I'm too intoxicated? Bullshit! I all-"

"Cavalier!"

Before she can even react, a flash of lights came into view as a sharp pain shot through her body. Voices called out her name over and over.

Until everything went pitch black.

Cover by flameowl! Lovely fella, check out her profile!