Zayn's Death

Ah, please!" he begged, his voice trembling. "It wasn't intentional, I had no idea what got into me... please don't kill me!"

His desperate pleas were music to my ears. I grasped his hands, feeding them into the grinder with calculated precision. The crunch of bone and flesh was symphonic.

As his head rolled off, blood splattered onto my overalls, staining my hands crimson. A grin spread across my face, watching his body disintegrate into a gruesome soup.

Hours earlier, our team dispersed to various hideouts for surveillance. I drew the underground assignment, gathering my squad and descending into the shadows.

As we navigated the damp tunnels, a desperate cry echoed through the darkness. "Help! Please don't, don't touch me!" A woman's voice trembled with fear.

A rough male voice responded, "Com'n, shut up and spread out—Zayn, hold her hands." The speaker's tone reeked of sadistic pleasure.

My instincts kicked in, and I signaled my team to move swiftly. We crept closer, staying hidden in the darkness.

What we found was disturbing: a young woman, restrained and helpless, surrounded by Zayn and his cohorts.

Our mission just became a rescue operation.

Without hesitation we spread out in twos before more damage could take place, we successfully surrounded them but my main goal way their leader who was still holding down the woman roughly

Boiling with anger at the sight of the weak preying on the weak, I spat in disgust. "Bring their leader alive!" I ordered, my voice laced with authority. I gave a hand signal, and my squad sprang into action.

They dispatched with precision, and the air filled with screams - but this time, they came from the men. The woman's cries had stopped, replaced by the terrified yelps of her tormentors.

"Who are you?!" a male voice screamed, attempting to sound fearless but trembling with terror. "Just you wait, I'll kill you!"

I sneered, disgusted by his false bravado. Fear emanated from his voice, making my contempt grow.

My squad returned, dragging the leader, Zayn, before me. His eyes widened as he took in my imposing figure.

"You're... Kael Blackwood," he stammered.

I nodded, my gaze cold. "And you're the one who's been terrorizing innocent women."

Zayn's face paled, but he tried to maintain his defiance. "You'll never take us down. The Syndicate will protect us."

I smiled, a cold, calculated smile. "We'll see about that."
It seems my squad had eliminated all he's men
" bring him, make sure you take care of the scene don't forget about the woman " I said walking deep into the shadows

We arrived at New Havens underground, zayn was already tied up and placed on the ground
My anger boiled over on seeing him. I slammed zayn against the wall, fistfuls of shirt bunching in my hands. A flurry of punches left zayn reeling

I took him to my closet and eliminated him in a way that suite him.
Cleaned up and went to meet my squad, there's still a lot on the plate

_As I approached the woman, her haunted eyes met mine. The rescue still fresh, her fragile form trembled beneath the blanket draped over her shoulders. My instincts screamed she knew more than she let on._

_"What's your name?" I asked gently, trying to put her at ease._

_"S-Sarah," she stuttered, her voice barely audible._

_I knelt beside her, my gaze locked onto hers. "Sarah, I need to know what you saw. What did they do to you?"_

_Her eyes darted around the room, fear etched on her face. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."_