12 | Never Enough (NSFW)

Prompts: Cannibalism/"Just a little more"

Lance whimpered. It wasn't enough. It would never be enough. He needed to be a part of him. Even if he were to crawl under Keith's skin and hide there forever there would still be too many degrees of separation. He would be other, an infection, a parasite. All he really wanted was to lose his sense of self and melt into Keith, until the two became one. Becoming something else entirely.

Keith took another bite. The taste of him was the sweetest song, a melody made just for him. He dragged his tongue along the gaping wound where his nipple used to be, nourishing himself with the blood, not wasting a single drop. Lance was his. There was not a part of him that he could bear to stay apart any longer. He would not stop until all of him had mingled with his own self. Until all of him had been devoured.

Lance pressed a thumb into Keith's mouth, pricking himself on his fangs and bleeding for him. Keith bit down, cleanly severing the digit and swallowing it whole.

More.

More.

More until there was nothing left.

Until the act of consumption bound them together in such a way that could never be undone. When something new would be born.

And it still would not be enough.

It would never be enough.