Chapter 1

Inheriting a New Prophecy Book 3 - The Titan's Curse

By Stargatesg1fan1

Disclaimer: I own nothing of any recognized characters or universes within. I believe most of these universes are owned by J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan. Check out Riordan's work because he is one of my favorite authors. Rowling just created a universe that is fun to play in but ended really messed up.

IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP

AN:

Harry's current lovers:

Annabeth Chase played by Alexandra Daddario

Choria played by Sienna Guillory

Furusia played by Liv Tyler

Aphrodite is played by Sarah Chalke

Thalia is played by Jaimie Alexander

Zoe Nightshade is played by Clemence Poesy

Artemis is played by Julie McNiven

End AN

IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP

On the Friday before the scheduled winter break for the New Olympus School for Half Bloods the learning institutions unofficial headmaster and creator set out with his two demigoddess lovers Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, to answer the call of their long time friend Grover Underwood, satyr and seeker of Pan. Grover's call came while on a mission for both Camp Half Blood and the New Olympian School, both of which now worked in conjunction to house and train half bloods year round. With Harry's working of a bit of magic potential half blood children of the gods were located much quicker and therefore taken out of danger much sooner from the monstrous enemies of all half bloods. The warlock of course kept the enchanted book modeled after Hogwarts' version to himself because of the select number of people who knew his true nature but the quicker location of potentials was easy enough to explain to Chiron, the Camp Activities Director. The son of Poseidon simply told the three millennia old centaur that the ability to quickly locate potential half bloods was a technique Poseidon taught his favorite offspring. Chiron was one of the select few that knew of Harry's special training if not the wizard's true nature and history of being from outside the centaur's home universe.

The two potentials Grover was sent to check out were not found with the new method but instead with the old one. The duo's difficulty of determination as half bloods was perhaps why Grover needed assistance in the first place was what the trio of lovers thought as they arrived at the Westover Hall Boarding School.

"Oh yeah…this is going to be a blast," Thalia sarcastically declared as her boyfriend's spacious Sedan pulled to a stop in front of the school which looked like the castle of a deranged and morally challenged knight.

"Don't worry Thalia…we've got Percy to handle anything that could possibly harm us," Annabeth teased her boyfriend as she climbed out of the expanded passenger seat where she had sat beside Thalia.

"Damn women…will you never let me live that down? So I got a little overprotective and took out one overzealous monster," Harry muttered as he mock glared at his currently brunette and blonde girlfriends.