Chapter 5

Inheriting a New Prophecy Book 3 - The Titan's Curse

By Stargatesg1fan1

Disclaimer: I own nothing of any recognized characters or universes within. I believe most of these universes are owned by J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan. Check out Riordan's work because he is one of my favorite authors. Rowling just created a universe that is fun to play in but ended really messed up.

IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP

AN:

Harry's current lovers:

Annabeth Chase played by Alexandra Daddario

Choria played by Sienna Guillory

Furusia played by Liv Tyler

Aphrodite is played by Sarah Chalke

Thalia is played by Jaimie Alexander

Zoe Nightshade is played by Clemence Poesy

Artemis is played by Julie McNiven

End AN

IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP

With a powerful leap the immortal warlock cleared the beach and landed in the water as if he had only taken another step instead of leaping several hundred feet. As soon as the pair touched the water Zoe began to come alive as the water wizard augmented her own natural sea regeneration abilities.

"Thank you for saving me back there Percy…and for saving Artemis. She's…she's very special to me," Zoe's voice played into the warrior wizard's mind.

Most sea beings could communicate in the same manner.

"I understand…I've grown quite fond of her myself despite our odd first meeting," pointed out the wizard.

Zoe appeared hesitant for a moment as she floated in front of the demigod, still touching him quite a bit to keep up the pleasant healing energy.

Biting her lip in what Harry thought was an adorable way the platinum blonde woman eventually worked up the courage to announce, "I'm ready to move on from eternal maidenhood and become a woman." Bringing her head up and gazing intently into the sorcerer's brilliant green eyes Zoe declared, "I want you to be my first Percy Jackson. Make me a woman."

The pair drew closer together and began to explore each other's mouth as hands roamed freely.

Smut Scene Redacted (See hpfanficarchive and maybe ficsite for erotic version)

IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP

As soon as the couple returned to the beach Harry knew immediately that Artemis was aware of Zoe's new status of forsaking the immortal life of a maiden. The goddess didn't mention anything beyond questioning the health of her blonde lead Hunter.

"Are you ok Zoe?" Artemis questioned her long time companion as the two children of the sea stepped out of the surf.

"I am feeling amazing my Lady," Zoe answered with a grin.