Chapter 2

Inheriting a New Prophecy Book 3 - The Titan's Curse

By Stargatesg1fan1

Disclaimer: I own nothing of any recognized characters or universes within. I believe most of these universes are owned by J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan. Check out Riordan's work because he is one of my favorite authors. Rowling just created a universe that is fun to play in but ended really messed up.

IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP

AN:

Harry's current lovers:

Annabeth Chase played by Alexandra Daddario

Choria played by Sienna Guillory

Furusia played by Liv Tyler

Aphrodite is played by Sarah Chalke

Thalia is played by Jaimie Alexander

Zoe Nightshade is played by Clemence Poesy

Artemis is played by Julie McNiven

End AN

IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP

"It's about time," Artemis groused as the sky began to lighten. "My brother can be so lazy during the winter." As a blast of light burst over the horizon along with a wave of warmth Artemis warned, "Don't look until he parks."

Harry didn't bother to look away as he noticed the light form into the shape of a red sports car.

Artemis didn't turn her gaze away from the son of Poseidon, declaring, "You are just full of surprises Percy."

The enigmatic teen just threw her a half grin as the car rippled with waves of plasma over its magical surface. The heat flared for a moment before dying completely. A seventeen or eighteen year old looking Apollo climbed out while smiling. The sun god wore loafers, jeans, and a sleeveless shirt.

"Wow…Apollo is hot," Thalia's surprised thoughts rang clearly for the telepaths among the group which happened to include the two deities. Artemis rolled her eyes while Apollo's grin brightened just a bit. Harry threw an amused glance at his girlfriend. "Not hotter than you of course lover," the blue eyed young demigoddess' mental purr reassured her partner a moment later.

"Little sister," Apollo called happily. "What's up? You never call or write. You were worrying me," the sun god declared.

With a sigh the moon goddess pointed out, "We are twins so I am not your little sister. And I am fine."

"So why'd you call now? Do your girls need some tips on archery," the god teased.

"I am going hunting by myself and I need you to take my companions to Camp Half Blood," the redhead informed her brother while glaring daggers at him.

"Ok," the sun god agreed. "I feel a haiku coming on." There were groans from all of the hunters. "Green grass breaks through snow. Artemis pleads for my help. I am so cool."