Chapter 3

Inheriting a New Prophecy Book 3 - The Titan's Curse

By Stargatesg1fan1

Disclaimer: I own nothing of any recognized characters or universes within. I believe most of these universes are owned by J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan. Check out Riordan's work because he is one of my favorite authors. Rowling just created a universe that is fun to play in but ended really messed up.

IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP

AN:

Harry's current lovers:

Annabeth Chase played by Alexandra Daddario

Choria played by Sienna Guillory

Furusia played by Liv Tyler

Aphrodite is played by Sarah Chalke

Thalia is played by Jaimie Alexander

Zoe Nightshade is played by Clemence Poesy

Artemis is played by Julie McNiven

End AN

IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP – The Titan's Curse – IaNP

The flying mage noticed with his keen gaze Nico crouched behind a pillar at the dining pavilion. Shifting his flight in that direction the warlock was soon touching down on silenced wings and feet just behind the kneeling figure. As soon as the reality traveler reached the younger demigod the wizard heard the arguing of Zoe and Bianca.

"It cannot be cured in time," Zoe announced.

"But how was it done?" Bianca wanted to know.

"Those Stoll boys from the Hermes cabin played a stupid prank. They sprayed the insides of that Artemis Hunting Tour t-shirt with Centaur blood. It acts like acid," Zoe explained. "Phoebe will live but she will be bedridden for weeks."

"If Phoebe can't go then we will only have four and will have to pick another to join the quest," Bianca suggested.

"There is not time. We must depart at first light. Besides that the prophecy said that we would lose one in the land without rain. The magic borders of the Camp prevent even rain should Dionysus choose," Zoe explained. "I have a strong feeling that we should not pick someone else to replicate Phoebe."

That was the end of any discussion. The invisible and silenced sorcerer molded his form to one of the columns as Nico hid from the two females even further. After the two females had left Nico stepped out and looked about ready to rush after his sister.

"Wait Nico," Harry addressed the boy as the wizard dropped the invisibility field cloaking his form.

"Percy, where did you come from?" Nico whispered in surprise.

"I've been watching invisibly the entire time," the immortal warlock replied. Speaking up again before Nico could shout what would probably be another exclamation of cool the wizard advised, "Nico you can't be following Bianca on the quest. I know that is what you were thinking of doing."