When you suddenly wake up in Linkon City

You don't know what or how it happened, but suddenly you woke up this morning on a bench in a green lush park of an unknown futuristic looking city. Small robots are flying right and left and cars you've never seen before driving along the roads.

Confused and don't know what else to do you wander around aimlessly as you come to a long bridge aiming to an island with a giant bright mansion. This building ripples something inside you and your inner voice following you hurry towards that villa surrounded by sanded beaches and seagulls squealing in the air.

As you get to an entrance gate you remember the white stone mansion with large windows and a round glass dome on one of the side buildings.

And with this you finally know where you are, this is Linkon city. And you're standing in front of Mo Arts Studio, the home of Rafayel. Your mouth gapes open, and you suddenly have a heart time breathing.

"This — that can't be!" you mutter under your breath. How did you manage to get isekaid into your favorite game? Before you can decide if you should take the risk to ring the bell, a white sports car with an open roof due to the warm summer day is heading your way onto the bridge to this place. Violet hair is waving in the air before the car stops right beside you. Gold rimmed sunglasses are pulled down and sunset eyes are locking onto you.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you on a mission?" You recognize the young man immediately.

"Rafayel?" comes out, perplexed and dumbfounded you stare at the gorgeous looking man. God, he is even hotter than in your game, you simply think.

One of his cocky smiles is sent your way as he answers. "Of course it's me. Did your goldfish memory make you already forget about me?" comes his mocking that you know so well, since he's your favorite from the male leads in your game. "C'mon! Jump in, what are you waiting for!" he waves you to the passenger side.

Utterly confused and dumbstruck by Rafayels appearance and behavior, like he knows you, make you accept his invitation.

After the artist drives into the garage and turns off the car, you follow him helplessly inside. What else should you do, since he seems to recognize you? And then it strikes you — could it be that you're the Main Character of the game? The woman that the attractive man walking ahead of you is genuinely in love with?

"Hey, why don't you make yourself at home and I grab us some drinks. Phew, it's really hot outside!" he yaps and leaves you alone in the large space you often see in your game. Rafayels atelier and living room with the floor to ceiling windows and the giant canvas on one wall.

Soon he comes back with two glasses of a sparkly clear liquid, offering you one and gazes at you again. You nip cautiously at the drink that turns out to be simple sparkling water.

"You're looking at me now for a while now and didn't say hardly a word. Everything alright?" Rafayel asks you, sipping on his own beverage.

You don't know what to do and uncertain how to act now, you put the glass at the table with trembling hands. It doesn't go unnoticed by the dashingly good-looking man at your side, and he nudges your shoulder gently.

"You don't look alright. Did something happen on your mission? Is this the reason your back earlier than expected?" bluish pink eyes mustering you with worry as you turn to him.

And then you notice that not only your hands are trembling, your whole body is shaking, and you feel very dizzy now. It has to be some kind of shock response you're going through, you can only think before you find yourself in a firm embrace, flushed to a lean and toned body. Your nose hits the deep V- line of his white shirt and Rafayel's soft skin is gracing your face.