Leaving?

Margo Fisk or Mars as most would call her did not have any average life. For one she never has went to any actually school her dad would be there or he would have one of his people or Weasley to look after her and teach her stuff. Her dad and most of the time Weasley to would be gone a lot for a while and when ever she asked they just told her that is adult things or some other stupid excuse.

Now her and her dad are at some art  place and her dad is stuck up upon a grey and white painting. But Margo personally liked the ones that had a complicated design to it. 

Some girl that she assumes works there because she just looks like the person that would work there. The girl is wearing a Maroon dress and she has short brown hair and brown eyes.

"There's an old children's joke. you hold up a white piece of paper and you ask, "What's this?" "A rabbit in a snowstorm." "She says with a smile on her face.

Margo looks at her recognizing that children's joke because one of the people her dad has had babysit her has said that to her. "I have heard that saying before." She says with a smile. She has a very bubbly and fun personality as most would say.

"I am sure you have it is a very coming children's joke. So you two interested or just looking?" She says before turning to Margo's dad and asking him that question still having a smile on her face.

She sees her dad's fist clench and unclench she has seen him do that before but this time she feels like it is different.

"Interested."  Her dad finally states.

"People always ask me how can we charge so much for what amounts to gradations of white. I tell them it's not about the artist's name or the skill required... not even about the art itself. All that matters is.. how does it make you feel?" She says turning to Margo's dad again and they just stare at each other for a while.

Margo shifts uncomfortably feeling the tension for there and it is so weird seeing her dad head over  for this girl already because as far as she knows the only other person he has been like that is her biological mother which she has never met because she died giving birth to her so she only knows what her dad tells her.

"It makes me feel alone." He states then they just stare at each other for a while.

After a bit more talking they end up buying it and going home.

Her dad has some of the people who work for him have them put it god knows. Her dad makes some food for her then he says him and Weasley have to do something. She swears they always go at night.

She can't sleep because she is sad he left again even though he does it so much, so she just watches TV in her room and she eventually falls asleep sooner or later.

She is asleep by the time they come back and her dad's suit has blood on it and so does the car do have blood and some flesh on it but they plan on cleaning all that up before she ever knows.

She wakes up to the usual smell of a French omelet that her dad makes every morning.  

She changes out of her pajamas and into a yellow crop top that honestly is not even that much cropped and white jeans.

When she gets out of her room her dad has already put the plates of food down and there drinks.

"Thanks." Margo mumbles as she sits down.

She takes a drink of her fresh coffee with two sugars in it.

He dad smiles a bit. "Your welcome." He says as he starts to eat his own food.   

After a couple of minutes of eating and drinking their drinks her dad speaks up.

"Me and Weasley have to leave for a bit again." He says he hates leaving her but this is the only way to make New York better for her and the rest of the people in it.

"Why?" She asks she always does despite already knowing the answer . She though maybe one day he would l her the truth. She missed the days where he rarely left.

her dad's eyes soften she always asks this thinking the answer will change. "You know i can't tell you, Mars." He says softly.

She just drops her fork back on the plate. "I am not hungry anymore." Margo mumbles before she gets up and goes to her room.

Her dad sighs knowing this was going to happen it always does. He knows there is no way she is going to go out of her room and have someone school her today, that has been happening a lot lately but he knows soon that he won't have to leave ever again.

He finishes eating his food before he cleans up his plate then he dumps Margo's coffee and then throws away her food. He leaves the apartment with Weasley.

Margo hears the door close she try's to wipe the tears away but more just keep coming. She thinks she is so fucking weak for crying every time she is not 5 years old anymore she is fifteen but she just can't help it. She just doesn't get why he has to leave, why adults always lie and keep secrets.

She try's to distract herself by watching TV and it somewhat works.

Sorry this is a really bad chapter i am just not the best at starting chapters.