4 {PRESENT}

And that's how I met Venus  , sure he isn't as graceful  and nice as before but he still is and has always been a beauty, well before he was as nice as Saturn or mercury ,and respectful to everyone around him even the gas giants liked him more than me, now he's just seen as fire ball attacking everyone.

"PLACE YOUR CARDS PIPSQUEAK!" Venus randomly screamed, I was zoned out?

Mercury: But I-

"Do you have to scream like that every time he's choosing his cards?" Earth asked.

"Yes I do now do you have a problem?!" Venus said angrily, clenching his fists.

"Well GODDESS of beauty and love, will you chill DOWN?!" Earth said back in a mocking tone.

I saw as Venus stood up and ran away, I could see his tears running down his face, I know he's tough and likes to fight, I didn't think that he could cry.

"That wasn't nice dude" I said , very annoyed

"What! He got what he deserved and honestly he's just a wimp" 

Those words made me mad , mad-mad, how could he say that!? 

"Ok listen dude go apologize right now"

"No, I won't apologize to a person like him! He's an imbecile, a menace who will like a bully like him! Not COOL!" Earth looked as if he's always hated him, is it because he used to have life!? 

After {ERA 1} , era 2 started where most of us got life or died, messy I know, Era 2 is when Theia collided with Gaea, made Gaea be able to get life, with the collision the earth spinner faster and in result made bigger magnetic fields which protected it from solar flares, but with Venus and Neith it was different , the collision between them made Aphrodite spin backwards which made him spin the opposite way which made him rotate slower in result of smaller magnetic fields and so less protection from the particles of solar flares.

"How could you say that?!" I stood up and went to find Venus, I remember when Venus was still kind, he was very thoughtful and very respectful to everyone, it' was sad to see him slowly get ruder every day, I know he lost his life, but he looked just liked this when he first formed, I also... lost my water, it was from the suns heat when Gaea and Theia collided it made me closer and my water evaporated,  I couldn't  reimagine the pain.

I stood up on my tippy toes and tried searching around, going past Saturn and Jupiters orbit, I found myself in Uranus's orbit, he was painting asteroids with Neptune, weird.

"Hey Mate, what you looking for?" Uranus said with a slightly confused smirk, Neptune was staring at me like an eagle, it was creepy but also silly, he looked like a blob of gelatin.

"I'm looking for Venus have you seen him?" I looked at them concernly.

Neptune interrupted me and pointed into the Kuiper belt, "In there" He said it in a silly tone, "Cousin- let's paint Guerillmo again !"

"Sure Neptune" " Mars! Just make sure to get him out of the kuiper belt, he may freeze, he's not used to the cold," I nodded at them and continued walking in.

I know he's the second planet but I didn't know he's this fast, he rotates slow ,but  he orbits  mega fast , I can't keep up! I thought about the situation, why didn't Uranus and Neptune tell Venus not to go in?, that's just suspicious or did they ?, and Venus just ran off! I shook of the thought and continued searching, Uranus and Neptune used to be opposites compared to now, they didn't speak as much, and Caelus was more social, while Neptune was more protective and less friendly , Caelus would be hostile only when needed but like now he'd like to make friends like Neptune. After walking for several hours, I found him, cold and shivering, I could see ice forming on his surface, tiny bits, like dots

"Are you alright?" I looked at him worried.

"Go away- I don't want to talk."

He looked so angry but anxious, but why?

"What happened while I was gone." I sat down next to him, and put my hand on his back,

"If anything's wrong you can tell me"he looked down at his knees looking hesitant, I could tell he was clenching his fists, like if he was mad about something, is he mad at ME? His face looks like he's in discomfort. He looked at me and he looked like he was about to cry, I could see his eyes were bawling. And he just started crying on my shoulder, he looked so anxious about something , something in his past?

¥{Authors Note}¥:

I won't be able to publish as much due to tutoring and school, but I will try to publish as much as I can everyday. 

This is a chapter book, but I will still leave places where it will have other storylines, like one shots in this , NO SMUT, and I will take recommendations and requests ! You can type them into the comments.