6 {PRESENT}

I watched him as he got burned but the solar flare.

"OOPS's! Sorry Venus! NOW GET TO YOUR ORBIT"

 I could see on his face he was terrified, he was muttering something, He was burning and smoking hot, I could see the smoke coming from his surface, I watched Venus walk to his orbit he looked as if he was going to cry, I stared as he started to sob in his orbit curled up in a ball.I could see Earth and Mercury looking at us sick bastards-, I walked up to Venus, "I just want to talk, please?"

He looked up at me, and looked back, I'll take that as a yes,

He started talking, "I just remembered something from the past-, ... something I never wanted to remember again, I just want to forget" I felt something on my shoulder, my stomach had butterflies, he started sobbing on my shoulder, I thought I'd never see him be this emotional-

In return I snuggled him back, I wonder what bothered him so much, 

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He nodded at me slowly, sniffing 

God he looks so cute when he's crying I look like a hippopotamus eating hummus with sea salt!

And he started with his story, "you know how I lost my life right?" , the light of the center of the solar system glowed, seemed like Sol was having a solar flare fit, Venus looked disappointed and scared in that moment , he looked like he saw a ghost he stopped talking and started blurting out, " Red , red , red, red"

"Are you ok?"

He got louder with every word

"RED RED RED!" Everyone in the solar system looked at us, he looked stunned , he was rocking around like a psychotic person. "Are you ok?!" I turned to him.

"EARTH, SUN HELP!"

In that moment Venus fainted.