ONE SHOTS ;1 Asking him out 🥇

PART 1! 1.1

(This is requested by my friend!) 

SHIPS: vars (obvs)

¥Nobody's POV¥:

Mars: "Venus? I have a question."

Venus: "Yes?"

¥VENUS POV¥:

He asked me, " is Aphrodite your dead name?"

I was shocked how'd he know? I nodded in response, he stared at me for one second and turned away, I could see red on his cheeks? What was he doing. I looked around and I saw Earth, Moon, and Mercury all looking at us smirking, 😏 what were they looking at? I stared at them blankly, and then arched my brows why are they being so annoying, they looked like if they were cheering? i want to be alone with my POOKIE, 😡 arggghhh , (joke trust)  I looked back at mars confused.

"Why are you asking?" I looked at him suspiciously, that was weird-

"Well- I uhm WANT TO ASK YOU ON A DATE!" He ran away embarrassed, I could feel my face burning, I turned around, and covered my face, MARS wants to go on a DATE with ME?!

Earth and Mercury started cooing with a sarcastic , teasing tone , " Mars and Venus sitting under a tree, K I S S I N G ," and "Mars likes Venus! Mars likes Venus!" 

"SHUT UP" I shouted in a loud high pitch. I was so embarrassed I'm sure I looked like a strawberry, I was trying to hide my face with my long hair and hands-

"DANG your loud, I bet you'll be just as loud tonight~" Mercury looked at us and walked away, knowing something bad would happen .

POW, POW, #some battle music .

I slammed him to the table , hard, hard-hard, 

"OW! What was that for!" I just stared at him, and left to get Mercury, 

"MERCURY! Give me a paper, it's to Mars!" 

"Oh~ so you accept?"

"Shut up and give me it!"

"Ok ok"

He handed me the pen and paper, and I started writing. Dear Mars, I would like to come to the date, just make sure to tell Earth to shut UP.                  Sincerely Venus, . 

I stared at him pass it over to Mars, and slide towards Mars orbit, I could tell he peeked he had a big smirk on his face when he looked and turned, I don't care anymore, as long as it gets to Mars, I'm fine , I stared as I saw Mercury give the envelope to Mars, I saw him jumping around as his eyes lighted up when he red it , Tonight's the date with Mars , yeah, yeah -....

I could not comprehend what's going on