Rainbow Fruitful quest

The Mellow Seven Colored Fruit Juice! Capture the Rainbow Fruit!

Someone once said that there are a series of smooth vanilla, mint, and chocolate ice cream mountains that are rich in flavor and melt in your tongue. An ice cream mountain is said there are fruit which are filled with fried pork over rice, fried fish over rice, beef over rice, and many other delicious rice dishes. A donburi fruit.

The world is in the Gourmet Age, the age of pursuing undiscovered flavors!

Chapter 3

"Whoa, amazing! A Tsuchinoki Turtle!" Komatsu exclaimed, looking at the Turtle, which basically looked like a snake with a turtle shell. Komatsu was wearing a beige shirt and pants with brown boots. While Komatsu superiors had forgiven him for not being able to bring back the Galala Crocodile for them, they had requested him to appraise and buy a certain ingredient to make up for his previous failure.

"Komatsu-san, we have to hurry or our target will have been sold." A man wearing sunglasses and a suit told him as he marveled at the ingredients. The man's name is Johannes. He was entrusted to make sure that Komatsu would be able to procure the ingredient with no hassle.

"I'm sorry, there are just so many incredible ingredients that I got distracted" he apologized, "I guess that's just what you'd expect from the Central Gourmet Wholesale Marketplace."

I smiled as Komatsu fanboyed the whole market, glad he invited me to come along on the trip,' but I don't know what we're even going after.' I thought as I saw Tina ahead of us yelling at a vendor, and Komatsu going ahead of us to see what was going on.

"What the hell?! Say that one more time!" the yell caused Komatsu to look in the direction it came from, to see a brunette woman wearing a pink office suit yelling at a bald stand owner, this is Gourmet Newscaster Tina and her filming crew could be seen behind her.

"Fine! I'll say it as many times as you want! This Pistachiuo's mouth is open! That's proof that the fish isn't fresh!" she yelled pointing at a fish with a large head but small body, "If I broadcast this ingredient, the viewers won't be impressed one bit!"

"H-Hey Tina" the director said getting her attention, he pointed to the camera. "We're still on the air" shocking the newswoman who quickly put on a smile and walked towards the camera.

"Excuse me, reporting from the lively marketplace, offering you a large serving of news. This is Tina signing off" Tina said happily before the cameraman switched off the broadcast.

"Now then, where were we?" she said angrily with a scowl on her face.

"H-Her character suddenly did a 180" Komatsu deadpanned, completely amazed at the woman's acting.

I watched as Tina really did just do a 180 of attitude change in 2 seconds,' that's a mood swing if I see one.'

"The news is all about the density of information. Its weight is its lifeblood! The news of a pistachiuo that's lost its freshness doesn't carry any weight" Tina angrily pointed at the fish."There isn't a single viewer that would be satisfied with that! As a Gourmet Newscaster for Gourmet TV, this is below my standards of broadcast!"

"When this fish's mouth opens it means it's good for eating!" the owner yelled, "Geez, this is why amateurs annoy me" Now that statement was false, Komatsu knew it. Not wanting for the argument to get out of hand Komatsu interrupted their fight.