☾ ch.03

𓆩 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆪

Never did he once think this was a good idea. Akaashi was never a real fan of isolation, being alone just happened to make him comfortable. After Bokuto left for college, Akaashi completely shut off. He basically forced their isolation. Even though Bokuto had promised that they'd stay close, no matter what happens, Akaashi wouldn't believe him. He psyched himself out and forced a cut communication not only between him and Bokuto, but with almost everyone he loved. He won't be afraid to tell you that this had never been one of his greatest moments. It definitely was his dumbest.

For the time being, during his mentally crafted break, Akaashi decided to focus on his career. He really wanted to go into literature. So his added on studies really gave him a weight on his shoulders. If it wasn't for Kenma forcing back communication, where would he be right now?

'You've literally closed yourself out from the world.' Is the first thing Kenma decided to tell him. 'Everyone still cares for you. Even Bokuto is worried for you.'

Just hearing the name Bokuto sets him in a frenzy, even in the present days. Not because of Koutarou himself. But for the firm fact that he shut himself off and out, away from the world because of his emotional attachment to him. You're probably thinking this is really extra for Akaashi, almost out of character. He is thinking the same thing as you.

'Don't you think cutting us off is a little, I don't know...much?' Is something Kenma wouldn't stop repeating to Akaashi, over and over again making him feel guilty about his spiral.

He wanted to be angry. He really did...

But again, if it wasn't for Kenma, he might still be idiotically sobbing in his room alone.

‥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━‥

'Just go and have fun, Keiji.' Is what Akaashi recited to himself as he drove to Konoha's house. Just walking to his front door was something, knocking created a heart beat, and the door opening almost created a heart attack. "Akaashi!" Konoha basically squealed at the younger, squeezing him tight in an embrace. "Hi- Konoha-"

Letting go Konoha looked at Keiji with concern. "I'm glad you came. Even though the thought of it makes you wanna throw up." he said making an opening for Akaashi to walk through. "Everyone is here? Even..."
"Our captain, your biggest nightmare?"
"Yes, him."

Konoha sighed, "Yeah, he's here." Which made Keiji's heart sink. "If you need I can guide you away from him. No guarantee that he won't see you, or you'll see him. The least I can do is lead you to less communication with him."

'Use this as a breakthrough.'

"No need, I can figure this out on my own." Keiji sighed, "It's your party, go mingle with your guests."

𓆩 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  𓆪