☾ ch.01

𓆩 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆪

Kenma paused his stream and walked the kitchen, not noticing Keiji at the kitchen island. Picking out snack of his choosing, Kenma jumped at the voice he heard. "Have you talked to him?" Hand on his chest he turned around to look at Akaashi, "To who..Kuroo?" A nod came in response. "No, he's been busy, doing whatever he does, why?"

Keiji sighed remembering the talk they had away few weeks ago. "Don't you think talking to a future sports sponsor will help your business in the future? He might be able to get you in contact with people, but there's also the chance that he's completely against it."
"What would you know about that Keiji, the only friend you have besides me is Akinori. Speaking of him, he called you earlier while you were out." Akaashi looked up from staring at his computer. "Akinori? Did you answer it?" He slowly closed the laptop and stood up. "No, but I messaged him for you. He said to call back as soon as you can, it's possibly something serious."

Conflicted Keiji starts walking to his room, setting his stuff from the kitchen counter on his bed as he unhooked his phone from the charger. He flopped on his bed and went his missed calls, hesitantly he pressed Konoha's name. The dialing tone went off as he sat listening to it, the soft rain in the background making things a bit easier for him. But what was he dreading? You might ask, well a common reoccurring theme when it comes to these missed calls from Akinori is that he always calls for the reminder of the Fukurodani reunion. Although this is maybe the second or third time he's called Akaashi about it, it's insufferable because before he even asks the question he drags along a, frankly unnecessary conversation that has nothing to do with the reunion itself.

Because Akaashi can pick things up quickly, he can tell the different tones from people's voices to help him indicate what type of conversation they'll have. It was only a matter of time before he finds out that he was right about the reunion being soon.

𓆩 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆪

Hello everyone! Just to inform you, I know this was a short chapter and but over time the chapters will get longer. I hope you liked the first part of this, the next will be very soon.

bye!!