three

BEYONCÉ G KNOWLES

"West!!" I shouted for the fourth time. I could feel my temperature rising it felt as if I had three kids instead of two.

"Yes baby??" I huffed standing to my feet careful not step on my babies. Omari Wade Knowles-Foster and Briellea Onesty Knowles-Foster were my reason to live.

They were both only 12 months and already showed so much resilience. Omari was the so independent already. He wanted to do his own thing every hour of the day. But Briellea was glued to his hip never too far behind him. I could already tell how close they would be once they could fully talk.

I couldn't help but to smile watching as they babbled to each other as they kicked their little feet. After all my shouting West came in the room looking disheveled as ever.

"What're you doing?" I questioned crossing my arms. He huffed just as I did before running his fingers through his hair.

"I was trying to fix the rocking chair. You know it creaks and my babies don't like that." I rolled my eyes as he pulled me into his arms.

"You don't know what they like and don't like." He chuckled kissing my cheek before I playfully pushed him away some.

"I have to finish packing, Kelly's going to get on me." He sighed plopping on the floor next to the twins. Watching as I walked around making sure I had all my items.

"Why're you leaving again? Japan is so far from here." I bit my lip practicing what I've been telling myself for the longest time.

"I think majority of the investors are from there? Also something with more inclusion for the children to learn about different cultures and what not. Oh Kelly also heard they're honoring a teacher this year so that's exciting."

"We all know it's you."

"Don't gas me up so early but I think it is too." I chuckled before I caught him staring off into the distance a frown on his face. I took a seat next to him peppering kisses along his face.

"It's only three days baby."

"Right."

He was nervous, didn't want me to not be by his side. Splitting up was something we've never done, we were a strict team around here.

We worked together every day to make our dreams a reality. I was abandoning the team we made for work. But he knew it was for our future. So we could provide our twins with any and everything they wanted in life. I'd been at home long enough taking care of the kids with him. I needed to get back to work.

That's all it was going to be and I'd make sure of it. I wanted to keep the consistency me and him had when it came to our babies but. Real life was calling my name day and night. Having children wouldn't slow me down, it made me want to work harder. So I was going to Japan and would show them all that I was.

"I know but I'll miss you girl." I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me. Peppering kisses all over my face as one of my babies screamed.

My eyes darted to my bell who had the biggest smile on her face. She had the cutest pair of deep dimples that always made me weak. I cooed picking her up and rocking her tiny little body. She stole my whole face and seemed to have found it funny.