Elevator

We eventually made it into the tower and were given a tour to learn about the many businesses that ran in that building.

I walked over to Mrs. Bustier and asked if I could go to the bathroom. The only problem, I didn't remember where the bathrooms were.

Max was within ear shot and heard this. "I know where they are, I came take her if you want." he said.

Mrs. Bustier nodded and we walked to the elevator at the end of the hall.

Now I'm really claustrophobic, so I've never liked elevators, but I knew I had Max with me, so I felt better.

We were about half way down the bathrooms, that were on the first floor. When the elevator stopped, we both looked at the doors and waited for them to open.

Thats when, the light went off. It was just me, Max, together, ALONE, IN A DARK ELEVATOR!

Max turned on his phone flashlight and looked off at me, "Sabrina?" he asked, noticing my state of distress. "Are you ok?"

I was panicking. My heart slowed, my breath became heavy, and my head filled with voices.

Max was looking at his phone, "there was an Akumatization, no surprise." Max muttered, placing his phone on the floor with the light facing up.

"Sabrina?" Max crawled over to the corner in was curled up in. "Are you sure your ok?"

At this point I was grabbing and ripping at my hair, I violently shock my head and my glasses flew over my face.

Everything became blury. Max put his hands on my shoulders and tryed to get my to stop shacking.

I jerked his hands off me. "STOP BEING SO NICE TO ME!" I screamed through tears. Max looked taken back, but he kept trying.

"Bria, I don't want to hurt you..." max mumbled gentlely. " I'd never want to hurt you."

My mind with still "RIDICULOUS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS" my mind yelled as I cried more.

It was at this point that I just lunged on Max, pushing him up against the cold metal wall of the dark elevator. I curled up in his arms and cried for a hot minute.

My mind was too clouded to know what was going on. But I felt safe with Max, and that was enough for me.

(A/N I LITERALLY CAN'T 😭✋