A not-so silent walk

A large panic swept over me, I just straight up asked Max, TO WALK WITH ME! GOODNESS I'M AN IDIOT!

Max smiled at me, and snapped me out of my thoughts, "yeah, I'm fine with that." he said, pulling his bag over his shoulder.

I just laughed awkwardly and smiled back. God I'm so dumb sometimes.

We walked out of the shop and made our way to the school. Max talked a lot about video game mechanics and his own game that he was making.

I normally find video game mechanics pretty boring, but there was something about....... him, that made me really interested.

And want happens next was........... a little weird. Me and Max were just walking to the school, and I accidentally TOUCHED HIS HAND.

I felt my upper half freeze up, but I kept walking. I looked over at Max, who didn't seem to notice. Thank God.

When we got to the school, we were deep in video game convention. Well walking up the stairs, Max turned to me and asked.

"So. You wanna play later tonight?" he asked. He would ask me this all the time, but this time, I STARTED MALFUNCTIONING.

I stuttered for a good minute before finally getting a 'yes' out of my mouth. Max nodded and went on his way.

I let out a long breath, what is going on with me?!? I walked over to the girls, who were waiting for me by the stairs.

"Woah woah woah, you got something you wanna tell us?" alya asked jokingly. I tilted my head in an effort to act confused. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"What was that?" Mari asked, pointing over at the group of boys. I curled my lip back, trying to stop my face from turning beat red. But this failed horribly.

"You like him!" Mari exclaimed, my face turned even more red and my lip stayed curled back.

The girls break into squeals and excited chatter. My face was still beat red, I didn't like him...... Right?!

(A/N ok so hi, I know I been MIA for a hit minute but I'm back and I'll try to do undates a little more often. That's all. Later. Miraculouslylaura out.