Getting Accepted

Shulk sat down on his bed, hoping he would get the note that accepted him into SSB.

"Shulk! I have a note for you!" Reyn yelled across the halls.

"Okay, okay I'm coming," Shulk repeated as he got up from his bed. He walked to Reyn to see him looking at the note.

"What is this?" Reyn questioned Shulk. Shulk quickly glanced at the note and snatched it away from Reyn.

"REYN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?" Shulk exclaimed.

"Uhhhhh...no," Reyn answered with guilt in his voice.

"Reyn! I got into the Super Smash Bros game!"

"Ohhhh, that Nintendo thing," Reyn said.

"There are a bunch of games that are from Nintendo. No one will ever know which one your talking about," Shulk chuckled.

"I know, I'm just saying that 'Nintendo thing' cause I just felt like it," Reyn lied.

"You had no idea what Super Smash Bros was, didn't you?"

"Not a clue!" Reyn exclaimed, once again feeling guilty because he didn't know one of the most popular games to ever exist. "Anyways, we should tell the rest of the crew about your accomplishment!"

"Sounds like a plan," Shulk said as he got his phone out to call his friends to share the news.

~~~30 minutes later~~~

"Melia, Riki, Fiora, Dunban, I have great news," Shulk paused for a minute.

"Well, spit it out already! What the good news?" Dunban asked.

"I...got into Super Smash Bros!" Shulk exclaimed once again.

"That's amazing Shulk!" everyone cheered and clapped for him.

"Heropon Riki proud of Shulk," Riki said as he jumped on Shulk's shoulders.

"Thanks Riki. I'm really excited to go to the Smash Mansion." Shulk said cheerfully. "Well, I better get going guys. I'll miss you all!"

"We'll miss you too Shulk," Fiora said, tearing up.

"Fiora...are you crying?" Shulk asked tearing up as well.

"Y-yes I am, Shulk. I'm just gonna...miss you," Fiora said, a tear streaming down her face.

"Fiora, I'm gonna miss you too. I love you, don't forget that," Shulk said as he hugged Fiora tightly. They released from their hug and Shulk went over and hugged the rest of his friends.

"We'll miss you Shulk!" all of them exclaimed as Shulk waved at his friends and left. When Shulk left, Fiora swung her arms around her older brother,Dunban.

"Dunban? When is Shulk coming back?"

"I don't know. But he'll come back soon, I promise."