Brewing Schemes...

Unknown room

The room was dimly lit my a light bulb, the walls were dusty and uncleaned. The interior only consisted of a foldable bench and two plastic chairs behind each side of the table.

Inside this room there was a man sitting on the chair at one end, and a girl at the other end...

Their faces couldn't be seen clearly due to the lighting conditions however...

The man said: "My daughter...I have a task for you..."

The girl attentively listened to what the man had said to her,

The girl replied: "Yes... father...may you describe me what is my mission..."

The man responded: "According to my corespondents,In Bayside primary, there is a boy named Geo Stelar..I order you to order to observe his every move.....he will be crucial for my mission

The girl replied: "Understood... father...I will observe this Geo...I promise I will not make a blunder..."

The man nodded in approval of her obedience, he pulled out a photo out of his shirt pocket and handed it over to the girl.

He then stood up and left the room leaving the girl all alone in her thoughts.

The girl was closely observing Geo, she then said to herself:
"This boy...what secrets does he hold...."

The Next day

Geo's home, Bayside city

It was a regular morning...but this time, the day was very hot....

Geo wasn't fazed by the heat at all, he did what he normally does without any interruption

But his mother...she wasn't handling the heat particularly well

And his father he was unfazed too!, in fact he was feeling as good as ever

Downstairs at the living room, Geo was ready to go to school, meanwhile his father was still eating his breakfast,

Omega Xis sat next to him, just lost in his own thoughts then... Omega Xis had a question within himself..

Omega Xis said: "Hmm....Kelvin, I was wondering what is your new job, this job seems very important since we had to move houses"

Geo's father looked at Omega Xis and replied: "Oh, I am just the head of Operations in the Deep sea exploration division of WAZA!" with a proud and confident expression on his face

Omega Xis was bamboozled!, he responded:
"What!?!?, you went from Space...to water!?!?"

Geo's father chuckled and replied: "Yeah!, they really didn't want me to be missing in space again!, and besides that, in earth the deep sea is still relatively unexplored...like nowadays we can map the entire solar system in detail however we still have only explored like 5 percent of it, who knows what critters live in the deep sea!"

Geo's father then pulled out his phone and showed Omega Xis a picture of a deep sea creature called a "Goblin Shark"

Omega Xis was absolutely terrified at what he saw, he was already scared of water but the picture of the goblin shark shook him to his core!

Omega Xis as soon as he saw Geo stand up from the couch, he immediately floated away and followed Geo out of the house!

Geo's father sat there laughing, while Geo's other was serving breakfast, she then said:
"You seriously traumatized him..that's very in character for you" she then wiped her sweat away after she said that