000

In the year 2225, the world was a shadow of its former self, a remnant of the catastrophic zombie apocalypse that had ravaged the planet in 2037. Over seven billion lives were extinguished, leaving only a few million survivors scattered across desolate cities and forgotten towns. Among them was Isabella Clarke, a girl who had never known a normal life, as her father vanished when she was just five months old. The echoes of his absence lingered in her mother's sorrowful eyes, shaping Isabella into a resilient young woman determined to protect those she loved.

Isabella was a force of nature—bold, witty, and unafraid to stand her ground. She had an innate talent for fighting, drawing on instincts that had been honed through years of survival in a world where danger lurked at every corner. Despite her confidence, moments of insecurity would creep in, but she often masked the with humour and a fierce determination to put others before herself.

Her closest friends formed an unbreakable circle of loyalty, each carrying their own burdens from a harsh upbringing. Karl, born on February 1st, 2212, had harboured a crush on Isabella since they were ten. His stubborn nature often clashed with his protective instincts, making him a complex figure in the group. Though he was though and sometimes mean to outsiders, he had a soft spot for those he cared about, practically Isabella.

Allison, the confident fighter born on September 15th, 2212, was the group's fierce advocate. With a quick wit and a fearless spirit, she challenged anyone who dared to undermine her, embodying the essence of a badass heroine.

Norman, born on December 21st, 2212, was the quiet strength of the group. Abandoned by his parents and haunted by the scars of his past, he had transformed from a withdrawn boy into a young man who smiled more often, buoyed by the unwavering support of his friends. Though shadows of his trauma occasionally flickered across his face, he remained resilient, refusing to let his history define him.

Then there was Miles, the life of the party, born on June 7th, 2212. With his infectious humour and sass, he brought light to even the darkest situations. The son of the wealthiest man in town, Miles navigated at complexities of his family's legacy with charm and dash of cluelessness, yet he was deeply loyal to his friends, often acting as their comic relief amidst the chaos.

Together, they faced a world teetering on the brink of despair, each carrying the weight of their histories as they forged ahead into an uncertain future. And as Isabella's journey began to unfold, the shadows of their pasts would converge, leading them into the heart of danger, where loyalty and courage would be put to the ultimate test.

The memories that haunt us