Fangs pt.1

Today's manwha/manga/manhua or novel is Tetsuya Tsutsui's Manhole

THE CHARACTER OF THIS STORY ARE

Devek Bregs

Sebastian Dutch

Arthur Dutch

Mevilin Hopper

Anastasia Dutch

Audrin Hugh

Silvesia Dutch

Aubrun Dutch

Harlow Harrison

Marla the Hooker

Jonathan the newspaper man

Dork's POV

This story still gives me chills at night whenever I think about it. The infamous case of Fangs.

3 months ago

I was enjoying evening tea in a rainy weather while reading the Sunday newspaper in my rat size room given by the Golgen Family. I noticed in a small column there's a writing Vampires real or myth: Infamous Merchant Dutch family's only Son died day before yesterday by draining of blood, suspect vampire. I chuckled inside but gained curiosity about the case.

But I left it at bay for the time being as I am aware someone will appear on my door for this particular case.

Like god's sign a knock came on my door, once opening the door I saw that Mr. Bregs was standing outside, all wet from rain and with him stands a middle aged lady. She looks sophisticated yet very demure. I asked them to take a seat in my humble abode where I placed two chairs for them and gave them towels to dry into, after they sat I asked them if they need a change of clothes which they both agreed to. Henceforth, I went to Terr's doorstep with an umbrella in my hand asking for an outfit of his size and another outfit from Mrs.Golgen closet, Which he gave to me where I proceed to say "Have a Happy night with Princess"

After the change of clothes

"So, ma'am May I presume that you're infamous Miss. Silvesia Dutch of Romania." I simply asked

To which she replied "Indeed, I am glad you young lads know me, and as you know my name It's safe to assume you know why I am here?"

"If taking a wild guess was my wit I would have said that you know I can chase a boar, but the realistic guess should be your son's death is what brings you here, a person like you who created a whole business is well aware that a mythical creature is not responsible for his death. I think you're quite a knowledgeable lady" I said humbly.

She replied "Surely, Bregs whatever you said about him stands right, He is far more intelligent than you described him. You're the last resort to solve my case Mr. Celviskin. I will be always grateful. My son needs justice, He died in vain." While her voice shook at the last few words, she made sure to compose herself.

Mr.Bregs finally asked"So,Dork are you taking this case?"

"Yes I will but before that I need to request two things, three Tickets to Romania, and all the details of Your Son's Childhood. Oh I forgot to ask, What's your son's name.(May god rest his soul in peace author said)."

"He's Sebastian Dutch, and yes I will take care of all your needs" She replied earnestly while shaking hands. The sky is clear so they went their merry way. Once they left my porch a tear escaped from my eyes. A name too familiar to forget, memories that are a touch of happiness now became the throne in this very moment, I spent my night crying silently in my room.

Is something from past coming to light. What happened in past. Next part will be really interesting to see and did you notice a guest in the next door.

-missj181