hidden disability part 1

izuku has always wanted to be a hero sense he can remember he was analzing heros writing in his note book about them even walking around the town just to want to run into one of them to get an aurograph from them and show them his notes as izuku called them. but izuku stopped going around town when he was 13, ...he ran into a "hero" who did not appreciate his notes about him and proceeded to call him names and went as far as to push him so hard he fell on the ground.
izuku was confused, he diden't understand why he was pushed he was just trying to help the heros improve,
sure he did just walk up to the "hero" and hand him his notebook and say nothing and just smile at him but did he really have to push him.
after that in izcident izuku diden't leave the house for a hole 3 days he was trying to process what had happend.

izuku a now 16 year old and is on his way to ua for hes first day of class. he was so wowed at how big the bilden is. he had only seen photos and it looked a little smaller in the pictures, he was nervous it was his first time going to school in 5 years, his mother had took him out of school and had him home schooled when the bullying got really bad, one kid had cut him with a pare of sisers and said to one of the teachers that izuku was cutting himself in class no one beleved izuku and he got detention.

"wow look at the school it's so big" he was to caught up in stareing at the bilden he triped over his own feet. he diden't hit the ground tho. he looked up to see a girl with brown hair and eyes, the girl looked paniced

"sorry i used my quirk on you without asking"

izuku- "its ok, thanks i would have fell face first if it wasen't for you" he smiles.

"ah ok still sorry" smiles awkwardly

izuku continuous to walk to class.

"hey, i diden't get your name" she catches up to him.

izuku- "my name? its izuku midoriya. why?"

uraraka- "my name is ochaco uraraka we should be friends"

izuku- "sure?."

uraraka looked confused she had never made freinds that fast before. even that izuku diden't sound sure about them being friends. sure they had just met but did it have to sound like a question. uraraka shrugged and walked all the way to class 1a with the boy.

uaraka- "your in class 1a too"

izuku-"i guess" izuku opened the door not giveing the girl another chance to talk.

izuku walks through the now opend door. izuku got there early as to not be croweded in the hall ways and not be anoyed by people before class had started , to late now tho a person had spoken to him and he was freking out his mind was going crazy with thoghts like "omg did i say something embarising". he put his head down on the desk, he diden't want to talk. he ended up falling asleep but was shorty woken up by a loud blound and a boy chopping his hands infrount of the blound.

izuku-"aghh so loud" he says in a sleepy toue.

the two boy that where arguing are now looking izuku frezes but not enough for them to notice and puts his head back down on the desk. clearly the loud blound diden't like that and now prosedes to shout at izuku and if it coulden't get worse the choppy hand guy is now shouting at the loud blound to stop shouting. izuku covers his ears he hates loud noises if they keep this up izuku was going to end up staping at them and that never went well for him in the past. when izuku snapped in the past he shouted at them it never worked tho people would mimic him then laugh. he was trying his best to keep clam he had his noice cansaling headphone but he diden't want to put them on people would look at him give him weird looks and might even make fun of him.

izuku stood up, his char leggs scrapping off the floor as he dose. insted of shouting he runs out the classroom not sure where hes heading he sees a man with black hair and a long scarf around his neck. izuku runs past him with tears in his eyes he was going to have a panic attack.

"hey kid stop don't ru-" he saw the tears in the kids eyes before he runs past him, he sighs and starts chasing after him mumbaling "i don't get paid enought for this".