12

MISUNG

Its been a few days since the crazy interaction at the double date, but my mind has completely forgotten about it, well... not that much i still think about it.

But ive noticed something weird in Jiyoons behavior. always texting on her phone, watching edits, buying enha albums, and constantly just giggling.

i choose to ignore her, because i thought it was just a crush on some random guy.

I was eating some musubi on the table when i notice a phone flash next to me, it was jiyoons. Being the nosy bitch i am I look at the notification on her phone.

Jake!! : HAHA YES

'WTF?!??'

"MISUNG HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE?!" She questions me as she runs around the house like a maniac looking her phone, completely oblivious that its resting in my hands.

She slowly turns her attention towards me who's still frozen looking down at the phone.

She sighs in defeat "UGHH!! You weren't supposed to find out like this!" She says snatching the phone out of my hands.

My slowly turns up to face her "WTF JI? JAKE?? AS IN ENHYPEN?" She nods with a slight grin on her face.

I let out a gasp as she in return laughs at me.

She sits herself down on the chair next to me "so.. yeah!" She says as she ends her explanation as to what's going on between her and Jake.

"Okok so basically, you guys have been talking since that night I got drunk?" She nods excitedly "uh huh!!!" I in return face palms.

She goes back to her room and I finish eating my musubi.

A few hours later she lets out a loud squeal. I immediately run to her room "WTF? ARE YOU OK? ANYYHING DEAD? WHO DIED?" I ask in a series of questions while I grab her chin and examine her face.

"nvm. It's just Jake..." I say as I let go of hee chin and start to walk out. She grabs my wrists to stop me, I turn my attention and body back to her "what?"

"BITCH PACK YOUR FUCKING BAGS WE ARE GOING TO AMERICA!!!!" She lets out in a scream.

My jaw drops I try to speak but no words come out.

She nods "YUP YUP YES WE ARE."

She jumps up from her bed and starts jumping around like she's at a disco party, compared to me who's standing in the same spot confused.

"Woah woah woah.. America? Money? When? What? Why? How?" I question her.

She lets out a few giggles "AHH JAKE IS BUYING ME- I MEAN US TICKETS TO AMERICA ANDDDDD A CONCERT!!!!" She grabs both my hands and starts spinning around.

"Damn if he wanted to he would" I say as I nod in approval.

She lets go of my hands and starts packing "HURRY MIMI THE PLANE LEAVES TOMMOROW AT 12:00pm!!" She declares causing me to run up my room and pack.

She screams from the other side of the house "PACK A CUTE OUTFIT FOR THE CONCERT!!!"

-----------------------------------------
SHORT ONE BUT NEXT CHAPTERS R GONNA BE GOOD!!! (I hope 🥲)