Liam's pov:

"Okay boys! Your free to leave!" The recording manager said. "Thank bgod," we all said in unison. I love to sing and everything but it can get tiring really fast. Before I got out the door, Niall came over to me. "Hey Li you have mail." I rolled my eyes. Probably just more fan mail. I usually just put it in a stack and wait until I forget about them..but this is just one note..I guess I'll read it. I ripped the side of the neatly handwritten envelope and pulled out a folded piece of paper. I was surprised at what I read.

'Dear Liam Payne,

I know you'll probably never ever get this. I know you probably won't even take the time to read it..but I thought if you ever did, you could help me. I go to Locknus High school. I'm 17 years old. My name is Brittany Grace Nicole and I am bullied. My parents don't care for me. I have to skip school 3 times a week because I'm scared out of my mind. I even tried to kill myself once. But if you could save me, I promise you won't even know I'm there. Most people don't anyways. Please, please just come save my life. Please. I'm begging you.

S.O.S.

Brittany Grace Nicole.'

My eyes widened and I was completely taken aback. I got in the limo still looking at the note. "What's wrong,mate, you look flustered." Louis said.

I handed them the note with confusion probably written all over my face.

"Wow..." Harry said. "We need to save her before she does something stupid."

*********

Brit's POV:

I woke up with a terrible headache. I turned on my side and saw it was already 9:00a.m. I guess I'll just stay home today. I went into my bathroom and took some aspirin and went downstairs to lay on the couch. I turned the TV onto Disney channel and fell asleep.

3 hours later.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

I snapped up to a rude awakening. My dad burst through the door, bottle in hand. I sank down into the couch and watched him. He's really mean when drunk. He went upstairs and I heard a door slam. Thank the lord. I ran out the door and to the front of my school building. I waited on the bench an waited for the last bell to ring. When it did, guess who was the first one out? If you said jake and his friends...you were right. :( I hoped he wouldn't see me but had no luck.

"Hey Brit Brit! We missed you in school today!" He said dripping with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes. He came over to me and grabbed a hold of my arm. "Jake let go!" I yelled. He started pulling me to the back of the building. "No!" I screamed. I started tugging and kicking. The 4 of his friends all picked me up and started carrying a fighting Brittany to the back. All of a sudden there was beeping and yelling.