I dozed off.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I woke up to someone lightly tapping my shoulder. My eyes fluttered open and I was staring into Liam Payne's beautiful eyes. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He whispered. I smiled. I sat up and looked out the car window. We were at a HUGE house and I immediately got out and followed the boys in. "You'll be staying here from now on." Liam said smiling. I took in the beautiful view. I smiled and walked into the beautiful house. In like 5 seconds I jumped on the couch and started twirling my hair and messing with the remote. I turned it onto the Disney channel and just sat there bored.

Louis walked in and I smiled at him. "Hey wanna go swimming??" He said cheekily. "Yeah!" I went and put on a suit that was blue and yellow striped and looked in the mirror. My eye was still outlined in purple and my lip was getting better. I threw my hair up into a messy bun. I looked down at my wrist and sighed. I rubbed the scar just below it and walked back into the living room where all the boys were waiting in their trunks. I giggled and they snapped their heads up. Liam's eyes went huge for a second then he looked away. I just shook it off and went to the back door. The boys followed close behind. I looked to the huge pool and laughed. "What is it?" Liam laughed. "I haven't been swimming in forever!" I smiled. I jumped in and was greeted with cool water. The boys jumped in making huge splashes. I laughed an so did they. It was getting really dark but it was still fun. Harry jumped out and grabbed a foam noodle and got in and smacked Louis in the head with it. I busted out laughing and Louis turned around and looked at me with a death glare. I held in my next laugh and my eyes went big and I slowly went under water. I swam all the way to the other side of the pool and hid underneath a raft. "Where'd she go?" Zayn said. I saw a shadow under the dark water and Liam came up and shushed me. He put his hand over my mouth and I held in a giggle. "Liam! Brit!" Niall said shakily. I felt Liam pull on my arm and I shook it off. He pulled my face to look at him and I did and he had rage, sympathy, and sadness in his eyes. I gave him a confused look and looked at what was wrong. I looked down at my arm and saw he was looking at my scar. Tears came to my eyes remembering what I did and I pulled my arm away and swam to the stairs. I got out and ran into the house wet.